Lenovo has announced the launch of Lenovo Value-line C300 All-in-One desktop PC offering a clutter-free design makes it ideal solution for call centers, small businesses, schools, libraries, and any multi-user computing environment looking for cost and desk space consideration.
Available in variety of configurations, the based model of Lenovo C300 All-in-one desktop is powered by Ultra Low Voltage 1.6 GHz Intel ATOM Processor N230, and it features 512-KB L2 cache, 533 MHz Front Bus speed with Mobile Intel 945GSE + ICH7M Chipset Mainboard and comes with 1-GB PC2-5300 DDR2 667 MHz SDRAM (with 2 SODIMM Slots offering maximum 4-GB SDRAM), 160-GB Serial-ATA 7200 rpm with 150 MB/sec transfer speed hard disk drive and internal 8X SuperMulti Drive Double Layer (8.5 GB) DVD Writer.
The Ultra Low Voltage Intel Atom N230 processor uses a brand new design structure that packs in 47 million transistors into a single chip sized at just 22mm (0.87 inches), and the processor uses just 2.5 watts of power which is less than 1/10th of the 35 watts used by an Intel Core 2 Duo processor.
The new Lenovo C300 All-in-One desktop PC is designed primarily as low-cost, Internet-centric desktop computing devices – also being termed as ‘netTop‘ – offering all the configurations available with a regular heavy duty desktop PCS and also offers great value for money.
Windows XP Home Basic preinstalled, Lenovo C300 All-in-One desktop PC sports 20-inch (50.8 cm) Widescreen Active Matrix LCD display capable of 1600 x 900 pixels resolution in 16:9 aspect ratio at 5 ms response time powered by integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA 950 graphics chipset with shared video memory, supporting DirectX 10 and Shader Model 4 for the latest gaming effects.
With a 20-inch HD ready widescreen display, the new all-in-one desktop features integrated genuine Dolby Home Theater surround sound plus a serious 2.1 speaker system with bass sub woofer delivering ultimate audio experience.
The new Lenovo C300 All-in-One desktop PC is also features 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN connection, 56 kbps V.90 modem and 6 USB v2.0 ports (2 on left side and 4 on rear) for wired connections. There’s an IEEE 1394a FireWire connector as well. The all-in-one desktop also sports integrated 1.3 MP webcam and integrated Microphone allowing easier video chatting.
ATOM powered Lenovo C300 All-in-One desktop PC also comes with standard 101 PS2 keyboard and USB based mouse adding to some clutter on the desk like normal desktop but still manages to save a whole lot of space otherwise occupied by mini or even micro tower.
Compact but versatile Lenovo C300 series All-in-One desktop PC is just 35mm slim and it also sports an internal 6-in-1 media card reader embedded in the notebook allowing xD, Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Secure Digital Pro media cards. The desktop comes with 19V 65-Watts AV adapter for power supply.
All-in-one Lenovo C300 also offers OneKey Rescue System 2.0 feature that enables restoring system from a crash or virus with a click of a single button. It’s the quick, easy and reliable way to protect your data.
Besides, it also allows user’s face as system password to protect desktop from intruders with upgraded VeriFace 3.5 application.
- 6x USB v2.0 Ports – 2 Side Mounted, 4 On Rear
- RJ-11 – Modem
- RJ-45 – Ethernet LAN
- 1 Omni-directional microphones
- 5-in-1 Media Card Reader
- IEEE 1394a FireWire port
Lenovo C300 All-in-One Desktop PC Features
- Intel ATOM Processor N230, 1.6 GHz
- 512-KB L2 cache, 533 MHz Bus speed
- Mobile Intel 945GSE + ICH7M Chipset Mainboard
- 1-GB PC2-5300 DDR2 667 MHz SDRAM, 2 SODIMM Slots (maximum 4 GB)
- 160-GB Serial-ATA Hard Drive, 7200 rpm, 150 MB/sec transfer speed
- 8X SuperMulti Drive Double Layer (8.5 GB) DVD Writer
- 20-inch (50.8 cm) 16:9 aspect ratio, Active Matrix LCD display, 1600 x 900 pixels resolution, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 300 nit brightness, 5ms response time
- Intel Mobile Graphics Media Accelerator GMA 950 with upto 128 MB shared video memory, supports DirectX 10 and Shader Model 4 for the latest gaming effects.
- Wireless LAN 802.11 a/b/g Network Connection (optional)
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface
- 56 kbps v.52 modem/fax
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Integrated 1.3 Megapixels Webcam
- Integrated Microphone
- 6-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader supporting xD, Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Secure Digital Pro media cards
- Genuine Windows XP Home Basic Edition Preinstalled
- Genuine Dolby Home Theater surround sound plus 2.1 speaker system with bass sub woofer
- 6x USB v2.0 ports – 2 side mounted, 4 on the rear
- PS2 Keyboard
- USB based Mouse
- External 60-Watt AC adapter
Intel ATOM N230 processor powered Lenovo C300 Series all-in-one desktop PC featuring 20-inch widescreen LCD monitor is available in India at the price of Rs. 28,380- (plus taxes) with one year on-site warranty. Visit www.lenovo.com/in for more details.