HP has launched Pavilion 2709m flat panel full HD resolution Widescreen LCD monitor featuring 27-inch diagonal display area, dynamic contrast ratio of 30,000:1, fastest 3 ms (gray-to-gray) response time, Built-in speakers, two HDMI digital ports and maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels in native mode with upto 16.7 million colours.
The HP Pavilion 2709m LCD monitor features 27-inch (68.58 cm) diagonal display area, anti-reflective coating, fastest response time of 5 milliseconds, brightness of 400 cd/m2, dynamic contrast ratio of 30,000:1 and it offers maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels at standard 75 Hz frequency in native mode with capacity to render upto 16.7 million colors at Dot Pitch / Pixel Pitch of 0.31 mm x 0.31 mm and offers High DVI-D, HDMI and standard VGA port connections.
The new HP Pavilion 2709m LCD monitor delivers 3ms quick response time (gray-to-gray) for smooth video display and gaming experience without ghosting and jerks. In addition, the LCD monitor is equipped with two HDMI interface ports along with the standard Component video input (YPbPr) interface and a S/PDIF digital audio output allowing several multimedia device connectivity options.
HP Pavilion 2709m 27-inch LCD monitor’s menus are accessed by touch-sensitive controls located on the right side of the display panel and each button offers varying and unique settings and it offers a single USB v2.0 ports located on left side of the panel.
HP Pavilion 2709m widescreen LCD monitor allows digital ports for uncompressed images transfer with the highest viewing quality from a variety of digital content services including a 1080p full HD port and two HDMI port With 5GBps digital transit allows connection to game consoles, DVD players, or PCs. In addition, the LCD monitor is equipped with standard D-Sub 15-pin VGA port.
Widescreen : The new HP Pavilion 2709m 27-inch widescreen LCD monitor offers expanded aspect ratio of 16:9 providing more displayable horizontal area. The widescreen panoramic aspect ratio of 16:9 allows much larger side area allowing one to display and comfortably view 2 application windows side by side. At the same time, each window preserves the aspects of the content being displayed in, such as wide format notebook, DVD movies, and games in their original glory without cropping or compression.
For example, one can run browse the Internet or edit document or run any application for that matter in one virtual display area while watching a movie on the right. Any movies, video games, etc, maintains the original aspect ratio, in any dual-screen area without any cropping or compression.
The wide screen help increase work efficiency by allowing multiple windows with increased visibility. The Windows Vista’s sidebar on the right side of the screen can displays multiple applications and allows easy access to frequently used tools.
The HP Pavilion 2709m LCD monitor features horizontal refresh rate range of 24 kHz – 94 kHz and vertical refresh rate range is 48 Hz – 76 Hz in both Analog and Digital modes and it offers wider 160 degree horizontal view angle along with 160 degree vertical view angle.
The HP Pavilion 2709m 27-inch Widescreen LCD monitor is equipped with built-in 2W X 2 satellite stereo speakers powered by SRS TruSurround XT Technology supporting the latest game title with 5.1-and 6.1 channel sound standards.
The speakers are placed behind the bottom bezel of the monitor frame. The audio quality is significantly boosted up by a subwoofer which is integrated into the silver monitor stand.
HP Pavilion 2709m LCD monitor also offers VESA 4-hole 100 mm x 100 mm wall mounting, two HDMI digital out ports in addition to standard VGA and DVI-D ports allowing direct connection to more than one PC and HDMI-supported devices, and built-in content protection system that prevents transmission of non encrypted High-Definition Content.
- VGA – 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- DVI-D – 24 pin digital DVI
- Two HDMI digital ports
- Audio Out – SPDIF
- Video Output – Component, HDMI Digital
- Audio line-in – Mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm jack
- Headphones – Mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm jack
- Microphone – Mini-phone 3.5 mm jack
- 1 x USB v2.0 ports – 4 pin USB Type A
- 3.5 mm Mini Jack Out out port
Available in Silver-Black combination of color, the HP Pavilion 2709m 27-inch widescreen LCD monitor consumes max of 50 watts in active state (as compared to about 80 Watts in other brands) and less than 2 watts in sleep/stand-by mode and it weighs just under 9.6 kgs.
HP Pavilion 2709m LCD monitor offers one touch controls for Focus, Contrast, Sharpness, Brightness, Saturation, H/V position, and Color temperature.
HP Pavilion 2709m 27-inch LCD Monitor Features
- Thin-Film Transistor LCD active matrix BriteView technology
- 27-inch (68.58 cm) diagonal flat panel TFT LCD, 16.7 million Colors
- Maximum resolution: 1920 x 1080 (native resolution) at 75 Hz
- 16:9 Aspect ratio
- Contrast Ratio – 1000:1
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio – 30,000:1
- Brightness – 400 nits (cd/m2)
- 3 ms (gray-to-gray) response time, 2ms GTG
- Tilt – +25 degree / -5 degree
- Dot Pitch / Pixel Pitch – 0.31 mm
- Horizontal Refresh Rate – 24 kHz – 94 kHz
- Vertical Refresh Rate – 48 Hz – 76 Hz
- Video Bandwidth – 140 MHz
- Max horizontal view angle – 160 degree
- Max vertical view angle – 160 degree
- Built-in 2W X 2 satellite stereo speakers
- SRS TruSurround XT Technology (6.1CH stereo surround sound)
- Earphone jack, mic jack
- Touch sensor key controls and power on/off melodies
- Flexible tilting and swivel angle adjustment
- Support both DVI-D and D-SUB inputs
- HDMI Digital Out Port
- Power Consumption – 50 (max), 2W at stand-by/sleep mode
- Dimensions (HxWxD) – 18.4 x 26.4 x 8.4 inches
- Weight: 9.6 kgs
The new 27-inch HP Pavilion 2709m flat panel Full HD LCD monitor with built-in speakers and two HDMI port connection is available for Rs. 22,500 with 1 year warranty. Visit www.hp.com/country/in/en for more details.