Acer has introduced Acer Aspire REVO, a brand new ultra-Small Factor NVidia Ion-based Nettop Desktop PC in India, which is powered by Intel’s low power consumer ATOM N230 Processor and is fraction in size of a regular desktop PC besides being incredibly low power consumer.
The new Acer Aspire REVO Nettop is extremely appealing with its compact all new ultra-small form factor design, blue glossy getup with small platform size ideal for desk space saving.
With only fraction in the size of a regular and even small-factor desktop PCs, the new Acer Aspire REVO is designed as low-cost, Internet-centric desktop computing devices now being called ‘netTop‘ and it perhaps offers all the configurations available with a regular desktop along and also offers great value for money. This energy saving desktop seems ideal for users looking for low cost small office file server or even regular bulky desktop replacement.
Powered by 1.6 GHz Single Core Intel ATOM N230 Processor featuring 512 KB L2 Cache and upto 533 MHz FSB build using all new NVidia ION motherboard, the Acer Aspire REVO Nettop desktop PC sports a ultra-small form factor (USFF) design that offers 1-GB DDR2 800 MHz SDRAM which is expandable to up to 4-GB maximum, a 160-GB Serial-ATA 5400 rpm hard disk drive. The ultra-small form factor Nettop PC does not sport any internal optical drive.
The new Intel Atom N230 processor uses a brand new design structure that packs in 47 million transistors into a single chip sized at just 22mm (0.87 inches), and the processor uses just 2.5 watts of power which is less than 1/10th of the 35 watts used by an Intel Core 2 Duo processor.
The tiny Acer Aspire REVO is powered by NVidia ION Geforce 9400 discrete graphics chipset with dedicated video memory enabling great mainstream gaming experience on popular games like Spore, LEGO Batman, and Wall-E etc. The NVidia ION GPU is structured with the NVidia GeForce 9400 graphcis chipset making moderate gaming and HD streaming possible with humble powered Intel Atom N270 processor.
The NVidia ION Geforce 9400 graphics hardware has dedicate video memory offering upto 2048 x 1536 pixels screen resolution and support Microsoft DX 9 and OpenGL 1.4. No monitor is included.
The new Nettop PC is offers accelerated video enhancement and transcoding using NVIDIA CUDA technology that unlocks the processing power of the NVidia Gefore 9400 GPU to accelerate video transcoding and run the most compute-intensive applications including highend 3D games.
Sporting a all new ultra-slim design, the Acer Aspire REVO comes with Windows Vista Home Premium OS with SP1 preloaded and 10x Faster Graphics than competitive graphics solutions and also offers DirectX 10 graphics with advanced digital display connectivity.
For connectivity, Acer Aspire REVO Nettop desktop PC offers 10/100/1000 Mbps Attansic L1 PCI-E Gigabit LAN controller and 56K ITU V.92 data/fax modem card. The nettop also offers 6 USB v2.0 ports and internal custom power supply.
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium preinstalled Acer Aspire REVO Nettop also offers Realtek ALC883 7.1-channel High Definition Audio CODEC Support with white color Stereo Speakers having integrated Subwoofer, 1.3 MP webcam, wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse all white in color.
Acer Aspire REVO Nettop PC also features 5-in-1 media card reader support Multimedia Card (MMC), Secure Digital (SD), xD-Picture Card (xD), Memory Stick PRO (MS PRO) & Memory Stick (MS) media cards.
The nettop PC also offers Acer Empowering Technology which includes eRecovery Management, ePerformance Management, eDataSecurity Management, eMode Management and One Button Recovery (OBR). Acer e-Technology provides security, recovery, performance enhancement features the complete manageability suite for the desktop.
The Acer Aspire REVO netTop desktop PC is also designed to be a eco-efficient consumer and business notebooks, and are fully compliant with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) directive.
- 6x USB v2.0 ports (2 in front 4 in rear)
- IEEE 1394 port, 4-pins
- Ethernet (RJ-45) port
- Modem (RJ-11) port
- Headphone and microphone jacks
- Line-in and line-out jacks
- VGA Port
- Serial COM port
- Parallel Port
- HDMI Digital out port
Acer Aspire REVO Nettop Desktop PC Features
- Ultra Small Form Factor Design
- Intel ATOM N230 Processor, 1.6 GHz
- 512 KB L2 Cache, 800 MHz FSB
- NVidia ION Chipset Motherboard
- 1-GB DDR2 667 MHz PC4200 SDRAM, expandable up to 4.0 GB in 2 DIMM slots
- 160-GB Serial-ATA Hard Disk Drive, 5400 rpm
- No Monitor
- Wireless Keyboard
- Wireless Optical Mouse
- Integrated NVidia ION Geforce 9400 graphics chipset with upto dedicated video memory, 2048 x 1536 pixels screen resolution, Support Microsoft DX 9, OpenGL 1.4
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Fast Ethernet Wake-on-LAN-ready
- 56K ITU V.92 data/fax modem Wake-on-Ring ready
- Realtek ALC883 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- HDMI Digital Out Port
- 6 Hi-Speed USB v2.0 Ports
- 5-in-1 Media Card Reader
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium + SP1
- Acer Powertainment software CD Pack
The new Acer Aspire REVO ultra-small-form-factor Nettop PC powered by ATOM N230 Processor is available across India at the estimated price of Rs. 24,500/- (plus local taxes) with one year warranty. No monitor is included in this price. Visit www.acer.co.in and www.aceraspirerevo.com for more details.
- Acer eMachine Nettop EL1600 With Intel ATOM Processor Launched
- Acer Updates Acer AspireRevo AR3700-U3002 netTop PC with ATOM D525 Dual-core Processor
- Acer Aspire L3600 Ultra Small Form Factor (uSFF) Desktop PC
- Acer Aspire L5100 Ultra Small Form Factor (uSFF) Desktop PC
- Acer Launches Aspire AZ3100-U3072 All-in-One Desktop With 21.5-inch HD Display
- Dell Launches Ultra-Small-Factor Inspiron ZINO Mini Desktop
- MSI Launches WindBOX III Fanless NetTop with Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
- Acer Aspire IE-3214 Desktop PC With 19-inch LCD Monitor
- Acer Aspire V8243 Desktop PC