Simmtronics has launched G41T-M series motherboard based on Intel G41 chipset for desktop PCs and laptops featuring 45nm Intel G41 + ICH7 chipset support for socket LGA775 allowing support for upto Intel Core 2 Duo Quad processor.
The Simmtronics G41T-M motherboard uses technologies for better power efficiency and supports Intel Core 2 multi-core processors including Core 2 Duo Quad processor and various upcoming 45nm processors.
The new G41T-M motherboard supports socket LGA775 Intel processors with HT technology that the company said doubles the bandwidth of the system memory up to 12.8GB/sec to pump up system performance.
The new G41T-M motherboard supports SATA2 specification which doubles bus bandwidth from 1.5Gb/s to 3Gb/s data transfer speed. The Native Command Queuing specification enables out-of-order execution of commands for efficient retrieval of data. Hot Plug support allows users to insert and remove hard disk drives without shutting off power to the system.
The Simmtronics G41T-M motherboard delivers 1333/1066 or 800 MHz FSB and offers support for several latest CPUs including Intel Core 2 Extreme processor, Intel Core 2 Quad processor, Intel Core 2 Duo processor, Intel Pentium processor Extreme Edition, Intel Pentium D processor, Intel Pentium 4 processor Extreme Edition, and Intel Pentium 4 processor, Intel Celeron processor in the LGA 775 package.
Micro ATX Form Factor size 244 mm x 204 mm, Simmtronics G41T-M motherboard features has the Ultra Durable design for its CPU VRM (Voltage Regulator Module) that ensures better cooling, lower power loss and longer lifespan for computers in daily operation, consequently boosting system stability even under extreme conditions.
The G41T-M motherboards supports Intel latest high performance CPU delivers the most energy-efficient performance. Based on Intel Micro Architecture, the Intel multi-core processors with 4 cores and two shared L2 caches provide the best capability-per-watt solutions and are an ideal choice for multi-media enthusiasts and intensive multi-tasking environments.
The Simmtronics G41T-M is equipped with Atheros AR8112 chipset for LAN network interface that delivers a high-speed LAN connection with data transfer rates up to 100Mb/s, ideally suited for seamless internet connection such as streaming audio and video contents. In addition, it offers USB v2.0 port connectivity that allows data transfer at the rate of upto 480Mb/s.
Simmtronics G41T-M motherboard motherboard also features PCI Express interface which provides scalable bandwidth for multi-purpose usage. The PCI-E x16 interface delivers the utmost graphics experience while PCI-E x1 interface delivers twice the bandwidth of up to 250MB/s of PCI interface for new generation I/O peripheral devices.
Simmtronics G41T-M motherboard motherboard also offers support for advanced Dual Channel DDR2 800 memory architecture, with upto 8-GB SDRAM in 2 DIMM sockets delivering superior performance for the most demanding applications.
Simmtronics G41T-M motherboard features integrated VIA VT1708B chipset offering 6-channel HD Audio CODEC and delivers advanced multi-channel audio, thus, delivering the experience of home theatre-quality sound quality.
In addition it offers integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA X4500 graphics chipset with shared memory that support Microsoft DirectX 9.0 and Windows Vista Aero experience.
Simmtronics G41T-M Motherboards Features
- Micro ATX Form Factor, 244 mm x 204 mm size
- CPU Support – Intel Core 2 Extreme processor, Intel Core 2 Quad processor, Intel Core 2 Duo processor, Intel Pentium processor Extreme Edition, Intel Pentium D processor, Intel Pentium 4 processor Extreme Edition, Intel Pentium 4 processor, Intel Celeron processor in the LGA 775 package
- Upto 1066 / 1333 MHz FSB
- Chipset – Intel G41 & ICH7 chipset, North Bridge: Intel G41, South Bridge: Intel ICH7
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA X4500 Chipset
- Memory: Dual Channel DDR2 (800 MHz), 2 x 240 pins SIMM, Upto 8-GB
- Integrated 4x SATA2 3Gb/s HDD interface
- Integrated 2x Ultra DMA interface
- Audio – VIA VT1708B 6-Channel HD
- LAN Card – Atheros AR8112 chip (10/100 Mbit)
- Expansion Slots:
- PCI Express x1 6 slot
- PCI Express x1 (s)
- PCI Express x1 slot
- Internal I/O Connector / ports :
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x floppy disk drive connector
- 1 x IDE connector
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x LPT header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x CD In connector
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 4 x Serial ATA Connectors
- 1 x surround/center audio header
- 1 x serial port
- 1 x power LED header
- 1 x chassis intrusion header
- Back Panel Connectors :
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x parallel port
- 1 x serial port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- Supports all versions of Windows XP and Vista
- AMI BIOS with 8Mb SPI ROM, Supports Plug and Play 1.0A, APM 1.2, Multi Boot, DMI
- Size: 24.4 cm x 21 cm
The Simmtronics G41T-M motherboard is available in India for Rs. 4,250 with three year warranty.
- Gigabyte GA-EG31M-S2 Motherboard Launched
- Asus P5KPL-AM/PS Motherboard
- Abacus Introduces ASRock 775i945GZ Motherboard
- Intel Desktop Board DG33FB Classic Series Motherboard
- Gigabyte GA-EX58-EXTREME Intel X58 Chipset Motherboard
- Intel Desktop Board DG31PR Classic Series Motherboard
- Intel Desktop Board Intel Desktop Boards DP35DP and DG33TL Motherboards
- Abacus ASRock AM2NF6G VSTA Motherboard
- BIOSTAR Launches TP67XE Motherboard Based on Intel P67 Chipset