Zenith Computers has announced Zenith Director Plus Dual Core notebook PC in India powered by Intel Pentium Dual Core Procesor that features 15.4-inch widescreen display, 160-GB HDD, 8x DVD writer and integrated 802.11 wireless LAN connection.
The Zenith Director Plus-C Dual Core notebook PC is powered by 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor T3200 with 1-MB L2 cache delivering 667 MHz FSB and it features Intel Mobile GM45 + ICH9-M chipset motherboard, 1-GB DDR2 SDRAM at 667 MHz (maximum of 8-GB in 2 SO DIMM slots), 160-GB Serial-ATA-2 5400 rpm hard drive and 8X Super Multi Dual Layer (8.5 GB) DVD Writer.
Weighing about 2.4 kgs, the new Zenith Director Plus-C notebook PC is equipped with 15.4-inch (39.1 cm) WXGA Widescreen TFT ClearVideo Display powered by integrated Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA 4500 MHD Graphics chipset with upto 128-MB shared memory allowing maximum resolution of 1280 X 800 pixels using Bright Glare Screen technology.
Zenith Director Plus-C notebook sports integrated 802.11a/b/g wireless LAN connection, integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN adapter and integrated 56-kbps V.92 fax/modem card and it also offers three USB v2.0 ports for wired connection.
The status panel indicator LEDs of Zenith Director Plus-C notebook reflects WLAN, HDD, Caps Lock, Num Lock, Scroll Lock, Battery Discharge, Battery Charging and Power-on states and notebook also features built-in High Definition 2 Channel Audio system with 2W Woofer and 2 Built-in Stereo Speakers delivering very high quality audio output.
Zenith Laptop also features a 3-in-1 media card reader supporting Memory Stick (MS) / MS PRO, Multi Media Card (MMC) and Secured Digital (SD) Cards and integrated VGA resolution Webcam along with two integrated omni-directional digital microphones for easy video chat setup.
Powered by 6-cell Li-Ion Battery Pack/4300 mAH with up to 2.5 hours of battery life, the new Zenith Directory Plus-C Dual Core notebook PC is equipped with Full feature ACPI power management, Standby, suspend to Disk, suspend to RAM, and ACPI 2.0 supported with Intel Speed step.
The notebook weighs about 2.4 kg (without battery) and comes with Linux with limited functionality preinstalled.
- 2 x USB 2.0 port
- e-SATA/USB Combo Port
- RJ-11 modem port
- RJ-45 Lan port
- VGA monitor port
- Headphone jack
- Mic-in jack
- IEEE 1394a Port
- S-Video Out Port (7 pins) for NTSC/PAL TV Systems
- One mini D-sub 15-pin VGA Port for external monitor
- 3-in-1 Media Card Reader
- HDMI Digital Out Port
Zenith DIRECTOR Plus-C Dual Core Notebook PC Features
- Intel Pentium Dual Core Procesor T3200, 2.0 GHz
- 1 MB L2 Cache, 667 MHz FSB
- Intel GM45 + ICH9-M Chipset Mainboard
- 1-GB DDR2 SDRAM at 667 MHz, Maximum of 8-GB in 2 SO DIMM slots available
- 160 GB Serial-ATA-2 Hard Drive, 5400 rpm
- 8X Super Multi Double Layer (8.5 GB) DVD Writer
- 15.4-inch (39.1 cm) XGA Widescreen TFT ClearVideo Display, Maximum resolution of 1280 X 800, Bright Glare Screen
- Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA 4500 MHD Graphics chipset with upto 128-MB shared memory
- Mini-PCI Slot for Wireless Card (wireless card not included)
- Built-in High Definition 2 Channel Audio, 2W Woofer and 2 Built-in Stereo Speakers
- Type II x 1 PCMCIA slot
- Built-in 56Kbps V.90 Fax/Modem card
- Built-in 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN connection
- Integrated VGA resolution Webcam
- 3-in-1 Memory Card Reader
- HDMI Digital Out Port
- 6-cell Li-Ion Battery Pack/4300 mAH with 2.5 hours battery life, Full feature ACPI power management
- Dimensions: 313 (W)x 260 (D) x 31.7 (H) mm
- Weight: 2.4 kgs (with battery)
Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor T3200 powered Zenith Director Plus-C Dual Core notebook PC with 15.4-inch display, integrated Webcam and DVD writer is available in India at the price of Rs. 29,500 (plus taxes) with 1-year standard carry-in warranty. Visit www.zenith-india.com for more details.