The HCL MiLeap Classmate AXML0301 ultra-portable NetBook is powered by Intel Celeron M processor 353 featuring 7-inch WXGA display, 30-GB internal hard drive, integrated WiFi 802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN Connection, and 4-in-1 Media Card Reader.
Made for indian environment the HCL MiLeap Classmate AXML0301 NetBook sports and a unique dustproof, shock-proof and durable design and they are powered by 900 MHz Intel Celeron M ULV Processor 353, with 512 KB L2 Cache and upto 400 MHz Front Side Bus featuring Mobile Intel 915GMS Express Chipset Motherboard, 512-MB DDR2 533 MHz SDRAM (Max. upto 2 GB in 2 slots) and 30-GB 4200 rpm PATA internal hard drive for data storage.
There is no provision for internal optical drive in this NetBook and a USB based optical drive seems to be the only option.
This revolutionary new range of Ultra Portable ‘MiLeap’ NetBook PCs from HCL is targeted at consumer who needs to stay connected, informed, entertained and productive-anytime and anywhere. The laptop is designed lightweight and small in size making it convenient for use at all sorts of places like in home, gym, trains, bus, planes etc. where a larger size laptop might feel inconvenient. Company claims the HCL MiLeap NetBook of Ultra Portables are uniquely suitable for Women and School Children due to its sleek and ultra light design.
Weighing just 1.44 Kgs including 6-cell battery, the new HCL MiLeap Classmate AXML0301 NetBook offers 7-inch (17.78 cm) WXGA Widescreen TFT LCD display powered by integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA 900 Graphics chipset with 8-MB dedicated memory offering maximum 800 x 480 pixels screen resolution in 16.7 million colors.
HCL MiLeap Classmate AXML0301 NetBook, also being talked about as HCL Nano, does not sport any option for built-in Bluetooth, integrated optical drive (CD/DVD) or integrated webcam. HCL has also announced a MiLeap Y Series which provides enhanced features.
Weighing just about 1.4 kgs, the HCL ‘MiLeap’ X Series ultra-portable Laptop PC is also equipped with integrated Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 Network 802.11a/b/g LAN connection and it sports integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN connection. The ultra-portable laptop does not sports any built-in fax/modem card.
In addition, the laptop offers 2 USB v2.0 fast ports for wired connectivity and also features a standard IEEE1394 expansion slot.
The HCL MiLeap Classmate AXML0301 NetBook PC comes with Geneine Windows XP Home and required device drivers are packed on a CDROM which comes with the NetBook.
The HCL MiLeap Classmate AXML0301 NetBook is equipped with Intel High Defination Audio hardware and build-in Stereo 2 stereo speaker system 1.5 Watts each and the laptop also features 4-in-1 Media Card Reader supporting Multimedia Card (MMC), Memory stick (MS), Secure Digital Card, and MS-PRO media cards.
According to HCL, Leaptop MiLeap Classmate AXML0301 NetBook are designed to be a eco-efficient consumer and business notebooks, and are fully compliant with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) directive. The NetBook comes with 6-cell Li-Ion battery which can provide upto 4 hours of power backup.
2 USB v2.0 ports
IEEE1394 FireWire Port
RJ-45 LAN Port 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Controller
RJ-11 Fax/Modem Port
External MIC Input
External Audio Out
VGA Port 15 Pin D-Sub
4-in-1 Media Card Slot
HCL MiLeap Classmate AXML0301 Netbook Features
- Intel Celeron M ULV Processor 353, 900 MHz
- 512 KB L2 Cache, 400 MHz Front Side Bus
- Mobile Intel 915GMS Express Chipset Motherboard
- 512-MB DDR2 SDRAM, 533 Mhz, Max. upto 2 GB (2 slots)
- 30-GB PATA Internal Harddrive, 4200 rpm
- 7-inch (17.78 cm), WXGA Widescreen TFT LCD Display, 800 x 480 pixels screen resolution
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA 900 Graphics chipset with 8-MB dedicated memory
- Integrated WiFi 802.11a/b/g LAN connection
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN connection
- 4-in-1 Media Card Reader, Multimedia Card (MMC), Memory stick (MS), Secure Digital Card, MS-PRO
- 2 USB v2.0 ports
- Touchpad with 2 button
- Intel High Defination VIA Vinyl AC 97 Audio Hardware
- Build-in Stereo 2 stereo speaker system 1.5 Watts each
- Genuine Windows XP Home
- Dimensions: WxDxH – 244 x 191.2 x 35.4 mm
- 6-cell Li-Ion Battery pack, 4 Hrs backup
- Weight: 1.44 Kgs (with power pack) 900 gms (without power pack)
The HCL MiLeap Classmate AXML0301 NetBook powered by Intel Celeron M ULV Processor with 30-GB internal hard drive and Windows XP is available in India for Rs. 12,990 (including 4% local tax) and comes with one year standard HCL warranty.
HCL MiLeap Classmate with same configuration is also available with Ubuntu Linux preinstalled as OS instead of Windows XP which cost Rs. 11,900 with one year warranty.
Visit www.hclnotebooks.in for more details.
- HCL MiLeap X-Series Ultra-Portable Laptop
- HCL MiLeap MH04 Ultra-Portable Notebook
- Top 10 NetBook PCs With Small Size Displays
- HCL Laptop Mileap V-AXMV0201 Ultra-Portable PC
- HCL MiLeap AXMH0208 Ultra-portable Tablet Laptop
- HCL MiLeap Y-Series Ultra-Portable Laptop
- HCL Laptop Price List
- HCL Laptop X22-X2201 Leaptop PC
- LG Launches X200 Netbook Having 10.1-inch Display