Jabra has introduced its new revolutionary Jabra BT2050 Bluetooth headset which sports a light and stylish design offering upto 4 hrs of talktime and clear connection for upto 10 meters.
Company claims that its the BT2050 Bluetooth headset with an in-ear design that provides loud and clear audio in noisy environments.
The Jabra BT2050 Bluetooth headset sports a simple design with lightweight body made in black color with silver disk having most minimum functions to handle user calls with minimum effort and most ease.
The bluetooth headset features automatic pairing, a simple four push button interface on top side of the body and deliver clear sound quality using Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) technology along with eSCO.
The in-ear speaker is large enough to hold itself inside the ear canal providing clear and free of noise sound.
Jabra BT2050 has tiny tiny size at only 42 mm (L), 19 mm (W), 26 mm (D) and weight just about 8 gms. The Bluetooth headset can worn with or without the Earhook.
While most of the prevailing Bluetooth headsets sports a fixed ear hook permanently attached to the device, the Jabra BT2050 comes with two detachable ear hooks with slightly different size to allow added comfort.
The bluetooth headset also sports Jabra’s Discreet Light feature which simply means that there are no flashing coloured lights to indicate it being in the use.
Jabra BT2050 bluetooth headset allows up to approximately 3.5 to 4 hours of talk time nonstop and can stay live without recharge for upto approximately 200 hours.
Jabra BT2050 is equipped with four buttons. A a circular button to start and end calls. There is a front facing button to control volume and there is a button on the side of the headset which allows power on/off and pairing function.
Some other featuers of Jabra BT2050 includes auto-pairing, last number redial and voice-activated dialing.
Setting up is very easy too. To pair BT2050 one needs to simply hold down the power button for a while until white LED start displaying and headset gets into pairing mode. Now simply search the BT2050 device on a Bluetooth menu of mobile phone followed by entering the default passcode of 0000. Thats it.. paring has been established. Next time, the BT2050 will automatically pair with mobile phone.
Besides making standard and receving standard voice calls, the Jabra BT2050 bluetooth headset also allows to activate voice dialling, redial the last number called and option to reject unwanted incoming calls.
Jabra BT2050 can be charged using an included AC adapter via a standard micro-USB connection.
Jabra BT2050 Bluetooth Headset Features
- Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) and eSCO
- Tiny size at only 42 mm (L), 19 mm (W), 26 mm (D)
- Weight – 8 gms
- Wear with or without the Earhook
- Two earhook in two sizes provided for extra comfort
- Jabra Discreet Light feature
- Headset up to approximately 3.5 to 4 hours of talk time nonstop and system can stay live without recharge for upto approximately 200 hours using the included portable charging base.
- Comptible with any brand of Bluetooth enabled phone that supports headset and handsfree attachments
- Allows good connection upto 30 feet or about 10 meters away from a compatible Bluetooth enabled phone.
The Jabra BT2050 bluetooth headset is available in India for Rs. 2,450 (including taxes). Visit www.jabra.com for more details.
- Jabra HALO Stereo Bluetooth Headset Launched
- Jabra Extreme2 Bluetooth Headset Launched
- Jabra Introduces EASYGO Bluetooth Headphone in India With Standby Time of 8 days
- Jabra Go 660 Bluetooth Headset Launched in India
- Jabra Launches STONE2 Bluetooth Headset in India
- Jabra Supreme Bluetooth Headsets Features Active Noise Cancellation Technology
- Motorola Launches Bluetooth Headset H5 MINIBLUE
- Jabra SPEAK 410 Speakerphone Launched in India
- Plantronics Launches GameCom P90 Bluetooth Headset for Playstation 3 Game Console