Samsung has recently announced Samsung Guru 300 a stylish pearl finish flip phone which is a dual-band GSM mobile phone featuring 65K colors CSTN display, GPRS, MP3 ringtones, mobile tracker, SOS messaging, FM Radio with FM recording and offers upto 9 hours of long battery time.
The new entry level Samsung Guru 300 mobilephone is a dual-band GSM 900/1800 MHz ready handset which sports 3.86 cm (1.52 inch), 65K colors TFT display with 128 x 128 pixels resolution and it allows upto 500 number phonebook, upto 200 SMS Memory and 20 dialed, 20 received, 20 missed calls records
Weighing just 90 grams, the new Samsung Guru 300 mobilephone comes with 2-MB of internal shared storage space and it does not offers support for expandable memory storage slot.
The Samsung Guru 300 mobilephone offers Bluetooth v2.0 wireless connection and GPRS Class 10 – with upto 48 kbps speed for data connectivity.
The Samsung Guru 300 mobile handset is armed with mobile tracker feature that helps users track their phone in case they happen to lose it. In an event of being lost, stolen or misplaced, the Mobile Tracker feature sends an SMS prompt to a pre-determined number whenever the SIM card is changed thus improving chances of recovering the handset.
In addition, the Samsung Guru 300 mobilephone has a powerful speakerphone is included to give users a hands-free comfort.
The new Samsung Guru 300 mobile phone also features integrated FM Radio (stereo) and it allows upto maximum 5-minute duration live recording from FM radio. The live recorded sound clips can only be used as ring tones or alarms.
The Samsung Guru 300 mobile phone allows downloading JAVA-enabled games, pictures, ringtones and other sounds, as well as text files using WAP 2.0 browse over GPRS internet connection.
The Samsung Guru 300 mobile phone supports Polyphonic (64-channel) and MP3 ringtones and many Bollywood Ringtones are preloaded. In addition, the handset also offers a Call Time Limit feature which allows users to keep check on the talk time used per month for better control.
The Samsung Guru 300 handset also offers Hinglish SMS feature which facilitates faster typing and makes messaging more fun, as it recognizes both English and Hindi words.
Other features of the Samsung Guru 300 includes SOS Message, applications such as PC Studio, Calendar, Calculator, and Alarm, and Java Games – Cricket and Sudoku.
Available in only Metalic Black color, the Samsung Guru 300 entry-level mobile phone comes with 1000mAh Li-lon battery which offers upto 9 hrs of talk time on full charge and upto 450 hrs of standby time.
Samsung Guru 300 Mobile Phone Features
- Dual-band GSM 900 / 1800 MHz
- Clamshell Style Design
- 65K Colors CSTN display, 3.86 cm 128 x 128 Pixels resolution
- 2-MB Internal Memory
- 500 number phonebook
- 200 SMS Memory
- 20 dialed, 20 received, 20 missed calls records
- Java MIDP 2.0
- Polyphonic, MP3 ringtones, Bollywood Ringtones preloaded
- SMS, MMS
- Stereo FM Radio
- GPRS Class 10, 32 – 48 kbps speed
- USB v2.0 port
- WAP 2.0 Browser
- Handsfree Speakphone
- Mibile Tracker
- SOS Message
- Applications: PC Studio, Calendar, Calculator, Alarm, Real time clock, Scheduler
- Java Games – Cricket and Sudoku
- Hinglish Messaging
- Color – Black
- Li-ion 1000mAh Standard Battery
Talk time: 9 hrs
Standby time: 450 Hrs
- Dimensions – 87 x 45 x 18.9 mm
- Weight: 90 gms
The new entry-level Samsung Guru 300 mobile phone featuring FM Radio and MP3 ringtones facility is available for Rs. 2,999/- (plus taxes) with one year standard warranty. Visit www.samsung.co.in for more details.
- Samsung Guru100 Entry-Level Mobile Phone
- Samsung Guru200 Mobile Phone
- Samsung Launches Guru E1107 Entry Level Solar Powered Mobile Phone
- Samsung Guru E1175 Phone Launched @ Rs. 1,690
- Samsung Guru E2120 Mobile Phone Launched
- Samsung C160 Entry Level Mobile Phone
- Samsung Guru Dual 25 E1225 Dual-SIM Mobile Phone Launched @ Rs. 1,899
- Samsung Guru Dual 26 E1252 Dual-SIM Mobile Phone Launched @ Rs. 2,099
- Samsung Guru Dual 35 (E2152) Dual-SIM Mobile Phone Launched @ Rs. 3,500