Kobian has announced launch of Mercury PerfectView 1900 series of 15-inch and 19-inch LCD monitors in India which features fast 5ms response time, an true widescreen aspect ratio of 16:10, a DFC contrast ratio of 2,000:1, and 1440 x 900 native resolution with upto 16.2 million colours..
The company has also indicated expansion plan for their LCD monitor lineup with addition of 18.5-inch and 22-inch LCD monitors in next few months to come.
Kobian Mercury PerfectView 1990 series LCD monitors sports stylish and shining design with aluminum cabinet in dark black color scheme, and features a button-less design with a circle stand and thin frame.
Targeted to home and office users alike, the Kobian Mercury PerfectView 1990 series LCD monitors are claimed to consume less power than conventional models despite ensuring high visual performance.
The sleek and stylish LCD monitors also integrates ECO Mode to select multiple scenes for viewing different contents at a same time.
Offering 0.285 mm pixel pitch, the Kobian Mercury PerfectView 1990 series LCD monitors offers up to 1440 x 900 pixels of screen resolution, a high contrast ratio of 2000:1, brightness of 300 cd/m² and 170 degree horizontal and 160 degree vertical viewing angles.
By employing the supported Analog RGB and Digital DVI input video signals, the Kobian Mercusry PerfectView LCD monitors can be transformed into a multimedia digital center.
Kobian Mercury PerfectView 1990 series LCD monitors also featuers Dynamic Color Boost feature, allowing the LCD monitors delivers high quality vivid images and flicker free videos.
Compatible with Windows Vista operating system, the new 1990 series of Kobian Mercury PerfectView LCD monitors offers wide viewing angle, color consistency and image clarity.
Kobian Mercury PerfectView 1990 series LCD Monitors Features
- 15-inch and 19-inch Color TFT Active Matrix WUXGA LCD Widescreen LCD Monitor, 16.2 million colors
- 1440 x 900 pixels native resolution (WUXGA) at 60 Hz
- 16:10 Widescreen Aspect Ratio
- 5 ms Response Time
- Dot pitch – 0.285 mm x 0.285 mm
- Brightness – 300 cd/m2
- DFC Contrast Ratio – 2,000:1
- D-Sub, HDMI (High-Definition Media Interface) Port
- USB v2.0 Port
- Viewing Angle – 170 degree horizontal, 160 degree vertical
- Input Video – D-sub 15-pin connector
- DVI-D Port
- Composite Video Out port
- S-Video Out port
- Horizontal Refresh Rate – 30 kHz – 83 kHz
- Vertical Refresh Rate – 56 Hz – 75 Hz
- Video Bandwidth – 25 MHz – 140 MHz
- Maximum Refresh Rate – 75 Hz
- Power Management – TCO’03 and ENERGY STAR standards
- TCO’03 and Energy Star Compliant
- Power Consumption – 35 Watts (max), 1 Watts in Sleep Mode
The new Kobian Mercury PerfectView 1990 series LCD Monitors with 5ms response time, 2,000:1 DFC contrast ratio would available in India by June 2009.