Intex has announced Intex IN 2266 entry level dual-band GSM Candybar style mobile phone which features 64K colors CSTN display, MP3 ringtones, FM Radio, GPRS, Bluetooth functionality and expandable memory slot.
Dual-band GSM 900/1800 MHz ready Intex IN 2266 mobile phone offers 64K colors, 240 x 240 pixels resolution QVGA display in candy bar style design.
The Intex IN 2266 mobilephone allows upto 1000 number phonebook, 188 SMS memory and 20 dialed, 20 received and 20 missed call records.
Weighing just 64 grams, the new Intex IN 2266 mobilephone comes with 87-MB internal memory and offers support for upto 2-GB expandable memory storage via T-flash memory card.
The Intex IN 2266 mobile handset also features enhanced integrated MP3 Audio Player which supports MP3, AAC, AMR formats. The handset supports polyphonic ringtones along with MP3 ringtones.
In addition, Intex IN 2266 mobile phone comes equipped with integrated FM Radio Tuner supporting multiple languages with option to record Live and Scheduled Recording.
A unique feature of Intex IN 2266 mobile phone is its ability to block upto 5 unwanted callers simultaneously right from with in the handset software.
The handset also offers Hinglish SMS feature which facilitates faster typing and makes messaging more fun, as it recognizes both English and Hindi words.
The Intex IN 2266 mobilephone comes with several MP3 ringtones and the has ability to download other ringtones and songs. Plus, it includes popular Bollywood hits set as ringtones which includes Ek din teri raho mein, Is tarah aashiqui ka asar, Aa a aashiqui mein teri etc.
In addition, the handset allows upto 5-mins of voice recording and storage and comes with few games. The handset also offers Vibration alert and comes with handsfree speaker phone.
The Intex IN-2266 handset only offers GPRS Class 10 connection with upto 48 kbps speed for data connectivity.
Other features of the Intex IN-2266 includes SOS Message, applications such as PC Studio, Calendar, Calculator, and Alarm, and Java Games.
Available in Black color, the new Intex IN 2266 entry-level mobile phone comes with 850mAh Li-lon battery which offers upto 3 hrs of talk time on full charge and upto 300 hrs of standby time.
Intex IN 2266 Mobile Phone Features
- Dual band GSM 900 / 1800
- 64K Colors QVGA CSTN display
- 87-MB internal Memory
- T-flash card, Upto 2-GB
- 1000 number phonebook, 100 SMS memory
- 188 SMS storage
- 20 dialed, 20 received and 20 missed call records
- GPRS Class 10
- USB v1.1 port
- Enhanced MP3 Audio Player, Supports MP3, AAC, AMR formats
- FM Radio Tuner, Live Recording
- Polyphonic Ringtones
- Upto 5 unwanted caller block
- Java 2.0
- SMS, MMS
- Handsfree Speakphone
- Applications: Alarm, Calendar, Stop Watch, To-do-list, Calculator, Unit Converter, Currency Converter, World Clock and Biorhythms
- Voice Recording – upto 5 minutes
- Java Games
- Hinglish Messaging – Twin language support in Hindi and English for menu and messaging
- Colors – Black
- Li-ion 850 mAh Standard Battery
Talk time: 3 hrs
Standby time: 200 Hrs
- Dimensions – 103 x 45 x 18.5 mm
- Weight: 64 gms
The new entry-level Intex IN 2266 mobile phone with enhanced MP3 Player, FM Radio with Recording is available for Rs. 2,990/- (plus taxes) with one year standard warranty. Visit www.intextechnologies.com for more details.
- Intex IN-2222 Entry Level Mobile Phone
- Intex IN 2044-GEM Dual SIM Mobile Phone Launched in India @ Rs. 1,390
- Intex IN 20 Entry-Level CDMA Phone Launched
- Intex IN 2060-V.DO Dual SIM Mobile Phone Launched @ Rs. 2,600
- Intex IN3333 Mobile Phone
- Intex IN 4444 Mobile Phone
- Intex Entry-Level Dual SIM IN 2020 Elegant Mobile Phone Launched
- Intex IN 3055 HERO Mobile Phone Launched
- Intex IN-5050 Dual-SIM Mobile Phone