The new Dell Studio 17 Laptop has all the design sense of its Dell XPS laptop range and it is powered by Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T9300, and it features 17-inch Widescreen WXGA TFT display, Integrated 2.0 Megapixel Webcam, WiFi 802.11a/g/n LAN connection, 8X DVD Writer, HDMI port, and Internal Bluetooth v2.0 wireless connectivity.
Made from highly durable magnesium alloy frame, the new Dell Studio 17 laptop is powered by 2.50 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T9300 with 6-MB L2 Cache, 800 MHz FSB featuring Intel 965 PM/GM Express Chipset Motherboard.
The Dell Studio 17 laptop features 3-GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 400 MHz (up to 4-GB DDR2 SDRAM Maximum in 2 slots @ 667 MHz ), a 250-GB Serial-ATA HDD with 5400 rpm and it comes equipped with a slot-loading SuperMulti dual-layer (8.5 GB) DVD writer.
Weighing 3.57 Kgs with battery pack, the Dell Studio 17 laptop comes with integrated 2.0 Megapixels web camera built in directly above the LCD display and Dell laptop offers A-V communications package with integrated 2.0 megapixel webcam with directional microphone, noise-isolation earbuds and Skype software
The new Dell Studio 17 laptop sports 17 inch (43.1 cm) UltraSharp Widescreen WXGA TFT display with TrueLife technology offering maximum of 1440 x 900 pixels screen resolution powered by integrated Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA X3100 graphics chipset with upto 256 KB shared video memory.
Available in several choice of colors including Crimson Red and Tuxedo Black colors, the Dell Studio 17 laptop is equipped with Intel Dell Wireless 1397 802.11b/g Half Mini Card WiFi Connection, integrated 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet LAN connection and option for an external 56kbps v.92 Fax/Modem card via USB port. The Dell Studio laptop also offers Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth Internal (2.0) mini-card Wireless Connection.
The Dell Studio 17 laptop offers four USB v2.0 ports, an video HDMI port for HDTV video, Intel High Definition Audio 2.0 with stereo speakers delivering theater-style surround sound, dual headphone ports, two microphone ports, and on the right side it sports ExpressCard/54 slot (Media Center remote), wireless on/off switch, slot-loading optical drive bay, one USB port, and security lock slot.
Windows Vista preloaded Dell Studio 17 laptop also features standard Wi-Fi Catcher for connecting to a Wi-Fi hotspot and it is done without powering up your notebook. The laptop also features standard Hyperband Multi-Antenna which allow strong and clear wireless reception.
HDMI port – HDMI port in Dell Studio 17 laptop allows a user to enjoy the high-definition experience on home TV by using laptop as with Blu-ray Disc player (optional).
LED backlit display (optional) – The Dell Studio 17 laptop also offers an environmentally friendly LED display gives you longer battery life and a brighter, more vibrant display.
Backlit keyboard (optional) – Dell Studio 17 also offers an illuminated keyboard which can be of immence help in low-light environments.
The new Dell Studio 17 laptop allows users to complement their personal style with a choice of colors or a distinctive pattern with a customized accent. Dell laptop also offers intuitive interaction with capacitive multimedia keys, which illuminate when touched and it comes with Backlit keyboard (optional).
The Dell Studio 17 laptop also features a standard Consumer Infrared port which allows navigate through music, videos, photos remotely with the travel remote control located in the express card slot.
Windows Vista Home Premium Edition preinstalled Dell Studio 17 laptop also sports integrated 8-in-1 card-reader (optional) which supports Secure Digital (SD), MultiMediaCard (MMC), Memory Stick (MS), Memory Stick PRO (MS PRO), xD-Picture Card (xD), Mini SD, Memory Stick Duo (MS Duo) and Memory Stick Pro Duo (MS Pro Duo).
Dell Studio 17 laptop also offers optional Biometric fingerprint reader and optional Trusted Platform Module 1.2 with Infineon TPM management Security Software for enhanced security.
The new Dell Studio 17 laptop comes with Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition OS preinstalled and it comes bundled with various legal software including Utility Driver CD, CD Writer Software, and DVD Playback Software.
The Dell laptop Studio 17 is equipped with 6-cell 56WHr Li-Ion Battery allowing upto 2.5-hours life but it also offers optional 9-cell lithium-ion battery with extended 9-hours of backup life.
- 4 USB 2.0 compliant 4-pin ports (one on left and right side each)
- IEEE 1394a FireWire port
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN card port RJ45 Port
- External Modem/Fax card via USB port
- 15 Pin External VGA monitor port
- HDMI port output for HDTV video
- ExpressCard 54 mm slot
- 8-in-1 removable memory card reader (in front)
- Dual digital array Microphones
- Consumer IR Port
- Audio jacks (1 line-in, 1-line out, 1 Mic-in)
Dell Studio 17 Laptop PC Features
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T9300, 2.50 GHz
- 6-MB L2 Cache, 800 MHz FSB Santa Rosa chipset Mainboard
- Magnesium Alloy Casting
- Intel 965 PM/GM Express Chipset Motherboard
- 3-GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM, 400 MHz, up to 4-GB DDR2 SDRAM Maximum
- 250-GB Serial-ATA HDD 5400 rpm
- 8X Lot Load Super Multi Dual Layer (8.5 GB) DVD Writer
- 17 inch (43.1 cm) UltraSharp Widescreen WXGA TFT display with TrueLife, 1440 x 900 pixels maximum resolution
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA X3100 graphics chipset with upto 256 KB shared video memory.
- Integrated 2.0 Megapixel Webcam
- Altec Lansing Stereo Speakers
- Built-in Microphone
- Wi-Fi Catcher
- Dell Wireless 1397 802.11b/g Half Mini Card WiFi Connection
- Integrated 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN
- External 56kbps v.92 Fax/Modem via USB port
- Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth Internal (2.0) mini-card Wireless Connection
- Intel High Definition Audio 2.0
- 4 USB 2.0 compliant 4-pin connectors
- A-V communications package with integrated 2.0 megapixel webcam with directional microphone, noise-isolation earbuds and Skype software
- Dell MediaDirect technology for fast, one-button access to videos, music or photos
- 8-in-1 memory card reader, SD, xD, MMC, SDIO, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Hi Speed-SD, and Hi Density-SD
- VGA video output & S-Video
- HDMI port output for HDTV video
- Optional Biometric fingerprint reader
- Optional Trusted Platform Module 1.2 with Infineon TPM management Security Software
- 6-cell 56WHr Li-Ion Battery, Upto 2.5-hours life
- Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium
- Dimension (WxHxD): 392.6 x 30/43 f/b x 288.6 mm
- Weight: 3.57 Kgs (with power pack)
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T9300 powered Dell Studio 17 laptop with 17-inch WXGA Widescreen display, DVD writer preloaded with Windows Vista home premium is available in India for the price of Rs. 68,900/- (taxes and delivery extra) with one year warranty. Visit www.dell.co.in for more details.