The LG Xnote ED510-L.ADR2A2 notebook PC is powered by 1.73 GHz Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor and it offers 15.4-inch WXGA TFT display, Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG connection, BlueCore 4 Bluetooth v2.0 wireless connection, and 20x DVD Super Multi Dual Layer Writer.
The new LG Xnote ED510-L.ADR2A2 notebook is powered by 1.73 GHz Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor T2370 with 1-MB L2 cache, 533 MHz FSB and it features Mobile Intel 945 GM Express Chipset Mainboard.
The LG Xnote ED510-L.ADR2A2 notebook features 2-GB DDR2 677-MHz SDRAM (maximum upto 4-GB in 2 slots), 160-GB (2.5-inch) Serial-ATA 5400 rpm hard drive, and a 20X DVD Super Multi Dual layer (8.5 GB) DVD writer.
Weighing under 2.75 Kgs, the new LG Xnote ED510-L.ADR2A2 notebook PC is equipped with 15.4-inch (39.1 cm) Widescreen WXGA TFT display with fine bright technology which offers maximum resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels powered by integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA X3100 graphics chipset with upto 128 MB of shared memory.
FreeDOS preinstalled LG Xnote ED510-L.ADR2A2 notebook PC is equipped with Intel Pro Wireless 3945ABG / 802.11a/b/g wireless LAN connection and has integrated 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet LAN interface along with an built-in standard 56 kbps V.92 modem. The notebook also sports built-in Bluetooth v2.0 with Bluecore 4 technology capable of upto 3 times faster bluetooth wireless data connection.
WiFi LAN ready LG Xnote ED510-L.ADR2A2 notebook PC also offers built-in microphone and built-in 5-in-1 memory card slot which supports XD, SD, MMC, MS, and MS Pro cards, 86 keys keyboard, and Hex-band Antenna for enhanced WiFi Connectivity. The notebook also offers Cinematic 3D 24-bit surround sound – SRS360 degrees 3D stereo sound effect with 5.1 tracks.
Other features of this LG ED510-L.ADR2A2 laptop PC include; IEEE 1394 FireWire port, ExpressCard/54 Port, S-Video TV port and inlaid Numeric Keypad, 3 USB 2.0 fast ports, S-video TV-Out port.
LG Xnote ED510-L.ADR2A2 notebook comes with 6-cell lithium-ion battery which allows upto 3.5 hours backup using LG Battery Miser Technology to enhance battery life.
Boundled with freeDOS and Norton Antivirus protection, the LG Xnote ED510-L.ADR2A2 notebook PC includes following ports for connections to various devices:
- 3 x USB v2.0 ports
- IEEE 1394 Port
- VGA, External Monitor
- Microphone input
- Audio output (S/PDIF)
- RJ-45, Ethernet LAN card
- RJ-11, Fax/Modem Line
- S-video TV-out port
- ExpressCard/54 Slot
- 5-in-1 Media Card Reader
LG Xnote ED510-L.ADR2A2 Notebook Features
- Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor T2370, 1.73 GHz
- 1-MB L2 Cache, 533 MHz FSB
- Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset
- 2-GB DDR2 677-MHz SDRAM (maximum 4-GB)
- 160-GB 2.5 inch SATA 5400RPM hard drive
- 20X DVD Super Multi Dual Layer (8.5 GB) DVD Writer
- 15.4-inch (39.1 cm) Widescreen WXGA display with Fine Bright, Maximum 1280 x 800 pixels screen resolution
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA X3100 Graphics Chipset with upto 128 MB shared memory
- Intel Pro Wireless 3945ABG / 802.11a/b/g wireless connection, Hexa-band Antenna
- Bluetooth V2.0 with Bluecore 4 technology
- 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet LAN card
- 56 kbps V.92 modem
- Microphone built-in
- 86 keys keyboard
- Cinematic 3D Sound – SRS360 degrees 3D stereo sound effect around 5.1 track
- 3 USB v2.0 ports, IEEE1394, PC Card Type Chacao I/II
- 5-in-1 memory card slot, supports XD, SD, MMC, MS, and MS Pro cards
- FireWire port, S-Video TV-out port
- Hex-band Antenna for enhanced WiFi Connectivity
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery, 3.5 hours backup, LG Battery Miser Technology
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 343 x 236.5 x 33.8 (mm)
- Weight – 2.75 Kgs
Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor T2370 powered LG Xnote ED510-L.ADR2A2 notebook PC with FreeDOS and 20X DVD Writer is available in India for starting price of about Rs 30,490 with one year limited carry-in warranty. Visit www.lgindia.com for more details and order online.