HCL has announced HCL MiLeap MH04 ultra-portable laptop which is powered by Intel Atom N270 processor featuring 10-inch WSVGA LED backlit display, 80-GB 5400 rpm SATA hard disk drive, integrated WiFi 802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN Connection, Bluetooth v2.0, integrated 1.3 MP Webcam and 4-in-1 Media Card Reader.
Rebranded ‘MSI Wind’ laptop for indian market place the new HCL MiLeap MH04 ultra-portable laptop is powered by 1.6 GHz Intel Atom Processor N270 (Ultra Low Voltage edition), with 512 KB L2 Cache and upto 400 MHz Front Side Bus featuring Mobile Intel 945GSE + ICH7M Chipset Motherboard, 1-GB DDR2 667 MHz SDRAM (Max. upto 2 GB in 2 slots) and internal 2.5-inch 80-GB 5400 rpm SATA hard disk drive. The laptop does not feature optical drive.
This new range of Ultra Portable HCL MiLeap series of laptops including MiLeap MH04 laptops are targeted at consumer who needs to stay connected, informed, entertained and productive-anytime and anywhere. The laptop is designed lightweight and small in size making it convenient for use at all sorts of places like in home, gym, trains, bus, planes etc. where a larger size laptop might feel inconvenient. Company claims the HCL MiLeap Series of Ultra Portables are uniquely suitable for Women and School Children due to its sleek and ultra light design.
The new HCL Mileap MH04 ultra-portable laptop offers 10-inch (25.4 cm), WSVGA Widescreen LED Backlit display, 1024 x 600 pixels screen resolution having 10cd/m2 brightness powered by integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA 950 Graphics chipset with upto 64-MB shared memory offering maximum 1024 x 600 pixels screen resolution in 16.7 million colors.
The HCL MiLeap MH04 laptop’s display features embedded LED power-saving backlight technology, which provides superior color quality and brightness.
Ultra-portable HCL Mileap MH04 laptop does not feature any option for internal optical drive (CD/DVD) or internal fax/modem card.
Weighing just about 1.2 Kgs (with 3 cell battery pack), the HCL Mileap MH04 ultra-portable is also equipped with integrated Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 Network 802.11a/b/g LAN connection, integrated Bluetooth v2.0 wireless connection and it sports integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN connection and integrated Bluetooth v2.0 wireless connection.
In addition, HCL Mileap MH04 ultra-portable PC also features integrated 1.3 Megapixel webcam and built-in Microphone and it also offers 3 USB v2.0 fast ports for wired connectivity.
The Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition preinstalled HCL Mileap MH04 ultra-portable PC is equipped with Intel High Defination Audio hardware and build-in Stereo 2 stereo speaker system 1.5 Watts each and the HCL laptop also features 4-in-1 Media Card Reader supporting Multimedia Card (MMC), Memory stick (MS), Secure Digital Card, and MS-PRO media cards.
According to HCL, HCL Mileap MH04 ultra-portable laptop like HCL MiLeap X Series laptops are designed to be a eco-efficient consumer and business notebooks, and are fully compliant with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) directive.
HCL Mileap MH04 ultra-portable PC comes with 3-Cell 11.1V Li-Ion 2200mAh Battery Pack which provides about 3.5 hrs of power backup without WiFi.
I/O Ports on HCL Mileap MH04
HCL MiLeap MH04 Ultra-Portable Laptop Features
- Intel Atom Processor N270 Ultra Low Voltage, 1.6 GHz
- 512 KB L2 Cache, 400 MHz Front Side Bus
- Mobile Intel 945GSE + ICH7M Chipset Motherboard
- 1024-MB DDR2 SDRAM, 667 Mhz, Max. upto 2 GB (2 slots)
- 80-GB SATA 5400 rpm internal Hard Drive, 2.5-inch
- No Optical Drive
- 10-inch (25.4 cm), WSVGA Widescreen LED Backlit display, 1024 x 600 pixels screen resolution, 10cd/m2 brightness
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA 950 Graphics chipset with shared memory
- Integrated WiFi 802.11a/b/g LAN connection
- Integrated Bluetooth v2.0 wireless connection
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN connection
- Integrated 1.3 Megapixel webcam
- 4-in-1 Media Card Reader, Multimedia Card (MMC), Memory stick (MS), Secure Digital Card, MS-PRO
- 3x USB v2.0 ports
- Touchpad with 2 button
- Intel High Defination ICH7 Audio Hardware, Soundblaster compatible
- Build-in Stereo 2 stereo speaker system 1.5 Watts each
- Built-in Microphone
- 84 Kays keyboard with built-in touch pad with 2 click buttons
- Windows Media Player Launch Button
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
- Dimensions: WxDxH – 10.23 x 7.08 x 0.748 inches / 260 x 180 x 19/31.5 mm
- 3-Cell 11.1V Li-Ion 2200 mAh Battery Pack
- Weight: 1.2 Kgs (without battery pack)
The HCL MiLeap MH04 ultra-portable laptop powered by Intel Atom N270 Processor featuring 80-GB internal SATA hard disk drive and with Windows XP Home preinstalled is available in India for Rs. 24,999 (including 4% local tax) and laptop comes with one year on-site HCL warranty. Visit www.hclnotebooks.in for more details.