LG has launched its new triband GSM Candybar style mobile phone, the LG Dynamite KP220 which features a large 1.8-inch 262K colors display, 1.3 MP digital camera, MP3 player, integrated FM Radio with recording facility, memory expansion card slot and option for Hindi language in SMS and system menu.
The new LG Dynamite KP220 is a triband GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900 MHz handset which offers 1.8-inch, 262,144 colors, 240 x 320 pixels resolution TFT color display in candy bar style design.
The LG KP220 phone features 64-MB of internal shared memory with microSD Memory Card Slot for expanded memory with maximum of 2-GB storage space. The handset allows upto 500 entries phonebook with 10 dialed, 10 received, 10 missed calls recrords.
The multimedia LG Dynamite KP220 also features 1.3 Megapixels resolution digital camera with maximum of 1600Ã—1200 pixels resolution, digital zoom and night mode. The digital camera also allows continuous video recording.
In addition, the LG Dynamite KP220 also offers integrated MP3 media player which supports AMR and MP3 audio formats.
FM Radio with Recording: The new LG Dynamite KP220 mobilephone also sports integrated FM radio which offers live or scheduled recording which can be saved and also used as ringtones. In addition it also allows FM alarm feature which switches to preset FM station on schedule.
The LG Dynamite KP220 comes with several applications including Agenda, Alarm Clock, Calculator, Clock, To-do-list, and Voice Memo.
Other features include USB charging, video playback, video caller ID, built-in speaker and In-flight mode which allows user to use the phone as MP3 media player and as a mass storage device to store files and data.
Preloaded with few song tones for ringtone, the new LG Dynamite KP220 mobile phone measures 103.5 x 46.3 x 12.4 mm and weighing just about 70 gms.
The new LG Dynamite KP220 mobile phone also offers GPRS class 10 connection, EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps connection, Bluetooth v2.0 support, WAP 2.0, xHTML browser and USB v1.2 port support. The phone supports polyphonic 64 channels ringtones.
The mobilephone comes with standard Li-Ion 900 mAh battery which offers upto 300 hrs of standby time and upto 2.5 hours of talk time at full charge.
LG Dynamite KP220 Mobilephone Features
- Triband GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900 MHz
- 1.8-inch, 262K colors, 240 x 320 pixels resolution TFT color display
- Candybar design, 4 way navigational key
- 64 MB shared memory
- microSD Memory Card Slot (max 1-GB)
- 500 Entries Phonebook
- 1.3 Megapixels Camera, 1600Ã—1200 pixels resolution, Digital Zoom, Night Mode
- Video recording and playback
- MP3 Media Player, Supports MP3, AMR Audio formats
- FM Radio with 20 preset stations, Scheduled FM recorder, FM Alarm
- Video Caller ID
- Mono Speaker
- Hindi SMS and Menu
- In-Flight Mode
- GPRS Class 10, 32 – 48 kbps
- EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps
- Bluetooth v2.0 Wireless Connection
- Mini USB v1.2 Port
- WAP 2.0/xHTML Browser
- Polyphonic Ringtones (64 channels)
- Applications – Agenda, Alarm Clock, Calculator, Clock, To-do-list, Voice Memo
- Standard Li-Ion 900 mAh Battery
Stand-by: Up to 300 hrs
Talk time: Up to 2.5 hrs
- Dimensions – 103 x 46 x 12 mm
- Weight – 82 gms
The LG Dynamite KP220 mobilephone featuring 1.3 MP camera, MP3 player and support for microSD memory slot is available in India for Rs. 4,990 with one year warranty and it comes with the free stereophonic headset kit and USB Data Cable. Visit www.lgindia.com for more details.
- LG Dynamite KP320 Mobile Phone
- LG Dynamite 195 Mobile Phone
- LG Dynamite 200 Multimedia Mobilephone
- LG Dynamite 300 Mobilephone Launched
- LG Dynamite KG200 Mobile Phone
- LG Dynamite KP199 GSM Mobile Phone
- LG Dynamite KG300 Mobile Phone
- LG Bullet KP110 Mobile Phone
- LG KF240 Slider Phone Launched in India for Rs. 6,000