LGâ€™s newest offering, the LG Xnote RD405-A notebook PC is powered by 1.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5450, and it offers 14.1-inch WXGA TFT display, Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG connection, and 20x DVD Super Multi Dual Layer Writer.
The new LG Xnote RD405-A notebook PC is powered by 1.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5450 with 2-MB L2 cache, 667 MHz FSB and it features Mobile Intel 965 GM Express Chipset.
The LG Xnote RD405-A notebook features 1-GB DDR2 677-MHz SDRAM (maximum upto 2-GB in 2 slots), 160-GB (2.5-inch) Serial-ATA 5400 rpm hard drive, and a 20X DVD Super Multi Dual layer (8.5 GB) DVD writer.
Weighing under 2.35 Kgs, the new LG Xnote RD405-A notebook PC is equipped with 14.1-inch (35.8 cm) Widescreen WXGA TFT display with fine bright technology which offers maximum resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels powered by integrated ATI Radeon Xpress 1250 graphics hardware with upto 128 MB VRAM, TurboCache Support.
The LG Xnote RD405-A notebook PC is equipped with Intel Pro Wireless 3945ABG / 802.11a/b/g wireless LAN connection and has integrated 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet LAN interface along with an built-in standard 56 kbps V.92 modem. The LG R405 notebook also sports built-in Bluetooth v2.0 with Bluecore 4 technology capable of upto 3 times faster bluetooth wireless data connection.
Wireless network ready LG Xnote RD405-A notebook PC also offers built-in 1.3 Megapixel webcam, built-in microphone and built-in 5-in-1 memory card slot which supports XD, SD, MMC, MS, and MS Pro cards. The notebook also offers Cinematic 3D 24-bit surround sound – SRS360 degrees 3D stereo sound effect with 5.1 tracks.
Other features of this LG laptop PC include; IEEE 1394 FireWire port, ExpressCard/54 Port, S-Video TV port and inlaid Numeric Keypad, 3 USB 2.0 fast ports, S-video TV-Out port.
Boundled with Windows Vista Home Basic and Norton Antivirus protection, the LG Xnote RD405-A notebook PC includes following ports for connections to various devices:
- 3 x USB v2.0 ports
- IEEE 1394 Port
- VGA, External Monitor
- Microphone input
- Audio output (S/PDIF)
- RJ-45, Ethernet LAN card
- RJ-11, Fax/Modem Line
- S-video TV-out port
- ExpressCard/54 Slot
- 5-in-1 Media Card Reader
LG Xnote RD405-A Notebook PC Features
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5450, 1.6 GHz
- 2-MB L2 Cache, 667 MHz FSB
- Mobile Intel 965GM Express Chipset
- 1024-MB (1-GB) DDR2 677-MHz SDRAM (maximum 2-GB)
- 160-GB 2.5 inch SATA 5400RPM hard drive
- 20X DVD Super Multi Dual Layer (8.5 GB) DVD Writer
- 14.1-inch Widescreen WXGA display with Fine Bright, Maximum 1280 x 800 pixels screen resolution
- ATI Radeon Xpress 1250 Graphics Chipset with upto 128 MB VRAM, TurboCache Support
- Intel Pro Wireless 3945ABG / 802.11a/b/g wireless connection, Hexa-band Antenna
- Bluetooth V2.0 with Bluecore 4 technology
- 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet LAN card
- 56 kbps V.92 modem
- 1.3 Megapixel webcam built-in
- Microphone built-in
- Cinematic 3D Sound – SRS360 degrees 3D stereo sound effect around 5.1 track
- 3 USB v2.0 ports, IEEE1394, PC Card Type Chacao I/II
- 5-in-1 memory card slot, supports XD, SD, MMC, MS, and MS Pro cards
- FireWire poer, S-Video port
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery, 2.5 hours backup
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Tata Indicom Data Card included Free!
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 335 x 236.5 x 33.8 mm
- Weight – 2.35 Kgs
The LG Xnote RD405-A notebook PC is available in India for starting price of about Rs 60,599 with one year limited carry-in warranty. LG is also offering free goodies with every purchase of this notebook which includes Tata Indicom Data card and carry bag. Visit www.lgindia.com for more details and order online.