Sony India has announced its new Cyber Shot DSC-H10 high-zoom digital camera which offers clear image viewing, 3.0-inch (7.5 cm) hybrid LCD display, 8.1 megapixels resolution, powerful Carl Zeiss lens with 10x optical zoom, high-power flash, Face Detection technology, and BIONZ processor.
Equipped with 8.1 megapixels resolution, Carl Zeiss 10x optical zoom lens with auto-focus, the new Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H10 digital camera is capable of automatically detecting up to 8 faces in one frame using a new SOny’s own Face Detection technology.
In addition, the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H10 also offers advanced sports shooting mode with Continous AF, predictive focus and high shutter speed that allows ultra high-shutter speed with synchronized auto-focusing to capture fast moving shots.
Equipped with 31 MB internal memory for storage, the Sony Cybser-Shot DSC-H10 digital camera supports Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo High Speed, and Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo memory cards for expanded storage of upto 4-GB space. The digital camera support for 6.3 ï¿½ 63 mm focal length, aperture range of f2.8-7.1 (W), f5.2-13 (T) and capable of burst mode shoot 100 Shot at .05 seconds interval which are stored in JPEG format.
Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H10 high-zoom digital camera features a large 3.0-inch (7.5 cm) color LCD screen with 230,000 pixels resolution for easy playback viewing and menu navigation and offers fully automated and hassle free point-and-shoot operations, and a unique high sensitivity mode which can boost the ISO to 3200 for sharp, blur free photos.
The Clear Photo LCD Plus display has an anti-reflective coating which provides for excellent visibility to help you compose, view, and share photos with superb clarity and color reproduction, even in bright sunlight
Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H10 is equipped with Sony’s unique Face Detection technology which automatically controls flash, camera focus, lens exposure, and white balance to help reveal faces in shadows, make skin tones look more natural, reduce red-eye, and eliminates harsh facial glare.
In addition, Sony’y own Advanced Sports Shooting mode allows Continous Auto Focus, predictive focus and high shutter speed to capture fast moving objects without blurs. Dual Anti-blur with Super SteadyShot image stabilisation and High Sensitivity ISO 3200 mode allows clearer handheld shooting in low light.
The Super SteadyShot optical image stabilization technology along with high ISO sensitivity in Cyber-Shot DSC-H10 digital camera helps compensate for shaky hands, minimizes blur, and allow flash-free shooting to preserve the mood.
Besides, Super SteadyShot Image Stabilization compensates for shaky hands and minimizes blur with a built-in gyro sensor that detects camera movement and sends correcting signals to a stabilization lens.
Cyber-Shot DSC-H10 digital camera also offers In-Camera Picture Retouching function offering upto 8 filters, including a ï¿½radial blurï¿½ effect and ï¿½retroï¿½ color tint and trimming function, as well as a soft edge filter to soften backgrounds, cross filter to place starry ï¿½dazzlesï¿½ at highlight points, partial color filter to mute surrounding colors, or even a fish-eye filter to create interesting fish-eye lens effects.
In addition, In-Camera Red-Eye Correction technology allows reduction corrects of photos at the touch of a button to reduce lingering red-eye effect that other systems might miss.
The Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H10 digital camera also offers Sonyï¿½s D-Range Optimizer (DRO) which helps capture balanced images when shooting in high-contrast or backlit scenes. The DRO technology modifies the range from highlights to shadows through its in-camera hardware processing allowing more natural and evenly exposed still images.
The DSC-H10 also allows manually correct images immediately after capturing them, including in-camera red-eye correction and photo retouching.
The PhotoTV HD compatibility in Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H10 digital camera allows the camera to be connected to a PhotoTV HD-capable Sony BRAVIA HDTV via the optional HD output adaptor, for highly detailed, high-definition color images displayed in unprecedented realism and full HD quality.
Cyber-Shot DSC-H10 offers exhaustive preset scene modes including High Sensitivity, Extra High Sensitivity, Extra High-speed Burst, Twilight, Twilight Portrait, Portrait, Soft Snap, Landscape, Beach, Snow, Fireworks, Hi-speed Shutter, and Advanced Sports Shooting.
The Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H10 digital camera has high-quality movie recording mode. The MPEG Movie VX Fine mode for VGA-sized video (640 x 480 resolution) at 30 frames/sec with live sound. The VX Fine mode requires a Memory Stick Pro Duo card and a 1-GB Pro Duo card can hold about 12 minutes of video at the highest quality settings.
Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H10 offers several still image and Video sizes:
Still Pictures Sizes:
8.0 Mega, 3264 x 2448 pixels
5.0 Mega, 2592 x 1944 pixels
3.1 Mega, 2048 x 1536 pixels
VGA, 640 x 480 pixels
16:9 mode, 1920 x 1080 pixels
3:2 mode, 3264 x 2176 pixels
MPEG VX Fine, 640×480, at 30fps
MPEG VX Standard, 640×480, at 16.6fps
MPEG Presentation, 320×240, at 8.3fps
Allowing high-quality prints by simply connecting to a Sony DPP-FP50 digital photo printer, the new Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H10 can even create postcards or calendars using the printerï¿½s supplied software. Sonyï¿½s ImageStation online photo service expands options to print tens or even hundreds of pictures, create online photo and video albums, or make customized gifts such as photo books and calendars.
The Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H10 digital cameraï¿½s user-friendly controls and simple on-screen Function Guide text/icon display help easy set up camera functions such as sensitivity, brightness and image size.
Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H10 digital camera comes ready with Lithium-Ion NP-BG1; 3.6V, 960 mAh rechargeable battery which is suffice for about 360 photo shoots and requires 4.5 hours for full recharge.
Sony Cyber Shot DSC-H10 High-Zoom Digital Camera Features
- Imaging Device – 1/ 2.5 inch Super HAD CCD
- 8.1 effective Megapixel
- Bionz Processor
- 3.0-inch (7.5 cm) Hybrid TFT LCD, 230,000 Pixels Resolution
- 31-MB internal memory
- Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo. Memory Stick PRO Duo High Speed , Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo
- Lens Type -Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar, 10 elements in 9 groups
- 10X Optical, 20X Precision Digital, 51X Smart Zoom
- Focal Length – 6.3 ï¿½ 63 mm
- Minimum Focus Distance – 19.7 inch/50cm Normal; 0.74-inch/2cm in macro mode
- Built-in flash
- Enhanced Face Detection with high-speed subject tracking for clearer portraits still picture capture
- HD Output compatible with PhotoTV HD displays for optimised still images on BRAVIA TV
- Dual Anti-blur with Super SteadyShot image stabilisation and High Sensitivity ISO 3200 for clearer handheld shooting in low light
- Advanced Sports Shooting mode with Continous AF, predictive focus and high shutter speed to capture fast moving objects
- ISO Sensitivity (REI)- Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Burst Mode – 100 Shot at 0.5 seconds
- Still Picture format – JPEG (Exif Ver.2.21)
- Video format – MPEG1 (MPEG Movie VX)
- Still images sizes – 3264 x 2448, 2592 x 1944, 2048 x 1536, 640 x 480, 3264 x 2176 (3:2 aspect ratio), 1920 x 1080 (16:9 aspect ratio)
- MPEG VX Fine (640 X 480, 30 fps) with Audio, (MPEG VX Fine Requires Memory Stick PRO Duo media) MPEG VX Standard (640 X 480, 16.6 fps) with Audio, Video Mail (160 x 112, 8.0fps) with Audio
- Supports USB 2.0 Hi-speed
- Lithium-Ion NP-BG1; 3.6V, 960 mAh
- PictBridge Compatible, DPOF, Print Image Matching III, EXIF Print
- USB v2.0 port
- Dimensions: 106 x 68.5 x 48.9 mm (4.2 x 2.7 x 1.9 in)
- Weight: 380 grams including Battery
The Sony CyberShot DSC-H10 high-zoom digital camera is available in India for the price of Rs. 15.990/- (plus taxes) with one year warranty. Visit www.sony.co.in for more details.