Transcend has announced Transcend 32-GB 133x Compact Flash memory card in India which features dual channel flash interface, low power consumption, built-in Error Correction Code and comes with lifetime warranty.
Till now, Transcend only offered upto 16-GB capacity flash memory cards but growing consumer demand for larger capacity, high-speed memory cards seems to have made Transcend extended its line of flash memory cards.
The new Transcend 32-GB133x CompactFlash memory card also feature built-in Error Correction Code (ECC), that automatically detects and corrects memory related errors during data transfer preventing the possibile data corruption.
The newly introduced Transcend 32-GB133x CF CompactFlash memory card is capable of operating in both dual-channel and Ultra DMA mode 4 modes and it is able to deliver fast read speeds of up to 45-MB per second and write speed of upto 18-MB per seconds.
This high-capacity Transcend 32-GB133x CF CompactFlash memory card should be beneficial to professional photographers, reporters, journalist on filed, and even photography enthusiasts. The extraordinarily fast read/write speeds of 45-MB/18-MB per seconds would also allow consecutive shooting and non-stop video recording with DSLRs.
The other features of the Transcend 32-GB133x CF CompactFlash memory card includes low power consumption, CF Type I, fully complies with the latest CF 4.1 standard, ATA interface, multi-platform compatibility, RoHS Compliant, lifetime warranty and many others.
Transcend 32-GB133x CF CompactFlash memory card Features
- High-speed 133X performance
- Dual channel flash interface
- Read speeds up to 45-MB per second
- Write speed up to 16-MB per second
- Low power consumption
- CF Type I
- Hardware ECC (Error Correction Code)
- Fully complies with the new CF 4.1 standard
- ATA interface
- RoHS Compliant
- Multi-platform compatibility
- Supports IDE PIO mode 6 and Ultra DMA mode 4
The Transcend 32-GB 133x CF compactFlash memory card is available in India for Rs.10,500 along with a lifetime warranty. Transcend also offers high-speed CF cards in capacities of 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB in India.
- Transcend Extreme Speed 300X CompactFlash Card
- Transcend Ultimate 600X & Premium 400X High-Speed CompactFlash Cards Launched
- Transcend Introduces New Industrial-Grade Memory Cards – microSDHC Class 10 and CF170 CompactFlash
- Transcend 192-GB Solid State Drive Launched
- ADATA Announces new SDHC and SDXC Memory Cards with UHS-I Technology
- Transcend Unveils Copy Protected SD and microSD Memory Cards
- Transcend 16GB microSDHC Flash Card With P3 USB Card Reader Launched
- Transcend 2.5-inch SATA Solid State Drive (SSD) Launched in India
- Transcend Launches 2.5-inch SATA III Powered SSD320 Solid State Drive