HP has introduced new Compaq Presario SR5140IL desktop PC which is powered by 1.6 GHz Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor E2140 and it features a large 160 GB SATA hard drive, a 16x DVD burner, a 15-In-1 Digital Media Reader and 17-inch CRT monitor or LCD monitor.
The new Compaq Presario SR5140IL desktop PC is powered by 1.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E2140 with Intel Extended Memory 64 technology (EM64T) support, and it features true Intel 945GC chipset with Socket 775 with 2-MB L2 cache (1-MB each core) and 800 MHz FSB.
The Compaq Presario SR5140IL desktop PC comes with 1024-MB (1-GB) PC2-5300 DDR2 (667 MHz) RAM which is expandable to max 4-GB, a 160-GB 7200 rpm SATA Hard drive with 150 MB/sec data transfer capacity, and a 16X DVD-RW Super Multi Drive with LightScribe Technology offering upto 8.5 GB data storage on a double layer recording.
New Compaq Presario SR5140IL desktop PC comes with 17-inch (43.1 cm) MV7540e CRT color monitor powered by Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA950 graphics chipset (built-in on Intel 945 GC chiset motherboard) with DVMT 3.0 support and upto 128-MB shared video memory and a standard config.
HP is also offering HP w1907 17-inch widescreen LCD monitor in exchange of standard 17-inch CRT monitor at added cost of Rs. 5,000.
The new Compaq compact desktop, designed for desktop space saving, sports Intel High Definition Audio hardware which comes with creative SBS 370 2.1 dual speakers and is capable of supporting upto 7.1 surround sound speaker systems.
Compaq Presario SR5140IL desktop PC also features integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN card, integrated 56kbps v.92 Modem/Fax and 15-In-1 Digital Media card reader which supports CF I/II, SM, MMC, MMC Plus, RS-MMC MMC Mobile, SD, Mini SD, MS, MS Pro, MS-Duo, MS Pro Duo, xD, and Micro drive and it comes with HP Deluxe Multimedia Keyboard and HP Optical, 2-button PS/2 Scroll Mouse.
The new compaq desktop PC comes with FreeDOS OS and does not include any software or deriver CD.
I/O Ports in Compaq Presario SR5140IL Desktop
– 2 Hi-Speed USB v2.0
– IEEE 1394a
– Headphone-Out, Line-In
Rear Access Ports
- 4 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
– IEEE 1394a
– 1 RJ-11, One RJ-45
– 2 PS/2 ports
– Line-In, Line-Out, Microphone-In
– S/PDIF Out, S/PDIF In
– Surround L/R, Surround Rear L/R
– VGA Port
ï¿½ 2x PCI Slots (one free)
ï¿½ 1x PCI Express x1 I/O Slot
ï¿½ 1x PCI Express x16 graphics slot
ï¿½ 2x 5.25 inch External bays (one free)
ï¿½ 1x Pocket Media Drive Bay
ï¿½ 2x 3.5-inch Internal bays (one free)
Compaq Presario SR5140IL Desktop PC Features
- Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor E2140 with EM64T, 1.6 GHz
- 2x 1-MB 2 cache (1-MB each core), 800 MHz FSB
- Intel 945GC chipset with Socket 775
- 1024-MB (1-GB) PC2-5300 DDR2 (677 MHz) RAM, Max 4-GB
- 160 GB SATA Hard drive, 7200 rpm
- 16X DVD Super Multi Drive with LightScribe Technology, Double layer (8.5 GB)
- 17-inch (43.1 cm) CRT color monitor
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA950 with DVMT 3.0, 128 MB Shared Video Memory
- 15-In-1 Digital Media Reader supporting CF I/II, SM, MMC, MMC Plus, RS-MMC MMC Mobile, SD, Mini SD, MS, MS Pro, MS-Duo, MS Pro Duo, xD, Micro drive
- 7.1 Surround Sound Ready
- Creative SBS 370 2.1 speakers
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN card
- 56kbps v.92 Modem/Fax
- 6 USB 2.0 ports (4 front, 2 back)
- 3x PCI Slots, 1x PCI Express x16 graphics slot
- HP Deluxe Multimedia Keyboard
- HP Optical, 2-button PS/2 Scroll Mouse
- Free DOS
The Compaq Presario SR5140IL Desktop PC with Intel Core 2 Duo Processor is available in India for Rs. 24,900 (plus taxes) with 3-year warranty. Visit www.hp.com/in for more details.