HP’s new Compaq Presario V6410TU notebook PC is powered by 1.73 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5300 and features a large 15.4-inch WXGA display, integrated 802.11a/b/g wireless LAN, integrated Bluetooth, 5-in-one media card slot and 8X double layer (8.5 GB) DVD writer.
Wireless LAN connection ready new Compaq Presario V6410TU notebook PC is powered by Intel Centrino Duo Mobile Technology which offers 1.73 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5200 with 2-MB Level 2 cache, 533 MHz Front Bus speed and it features Genuine Intel 945GM Express Chipset system board, 512 MB (667 MHz) DDR2 RAM, 2.5-inch thick 120-GB Serial-ATA Hard Drive (5400 rpm) and 8X SuperMulti Drive Double Layer (8.5 GB) DVD Writer.
The Compaq Presario V6410TU notebook PC is equipped with 15.4-inch WXGA TFT display with BrightView Screen Technology which is powered by Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 950 with upto 128 shared RAM to offer maximum of 1280 x 800 pixels screen resolution with 16 millions colors.
Weighing about 2.71 kgs without battery and media card, the Compaq Presario V6410TU notebook PC sports Integrated Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG wirelss LAN card offering 802.11 a/b/g Wi-Fi connection, integrated Bluetooth v2.0 connection, and a 5-In-1 Digital Media Reader supporting Secure Digital, SDIO, Multi-media card, Memory stick, Memory stick pro and xD picture card.
Other features of Compaq Presario V6410TU notebook PC incldues integrated 56kbps v.92 Modem/Fax, Ethernet 10/100BT integrated network interface, Altec Lansing Stereo Speakers, 3D Sound Blaster Pro compatible sound 16 bit integrated, and 2 Headphone Jacks.
The notebook comes with Windows Vista Home Basic preinstalled is equipped with 6-cell Li-Ion battery which offers upto 2.5 hrs of backup.
Ports on Compaq Presario V6410TU notebook PC
VGA port for External Monitor
3 USB v2.0 ports
RJ-11 – modem/fax
RJ-45 – Ethernet LAN
External Microphone jack
S-video TV out
Expansion Port 3 connector for xb3000 expansion base
Compaq Presario V6410TU Notebook PC Features
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5300, 1.73 GHz
- 2 MB L2 cache, 533 MHz FSB
- Intel 945GM Express Chipset
- 512-MB PC2-5300 DDR2 (667 MHz), 2 SODIMM Slots (maximum 4 GB)
- 160-GB Serial-ATA Hard Drive, 5400 rpm, 150 MB/sec transfer speed
- 8X SuperMulti Drive Double Layer (8.5 GB) DVD Writer
- 15.4-inch (39.1 cm) WXGA TFT display, 1280 x 800 pixels resolution in 16:10 Aspect Ratio, BrightView Screen Technology
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
- Integrated Wireless LAN 802.11 a/b/g
- Integrated Bluetooth v2.0 module
- 56 kbps v.52 modem/fax card
- Realtek 10/100 integrated Ethernet LAN interface
- Altec Lansing Stereo Speakers
- 3D Sound Blaster Pro compatible sound 16 bit integrated
- 5-in-1 Digital Media Reader supporting Secure Digital, SDIO, Multi-media card, Memory stick, Memory stick pro and xD picture card.
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic
- 6-cell LiIon Battery, 2.5 hrs backup
- Dimensions: 25.7cm (W) x 35.7cm (D) x 2.54cm – 4.30cm (H)
- Weight: 2.71 Kgs (without power pack and media card)
The Intel Core 2 Duo powered Compaq Presario V6410TU notebook PC is available in India for about Rs. 35,500 (plus taxes) with one year international carry-in warranty. Visit www.hp.com/country/in/en/ for more details.