Motorola MOTOSLVR L6i mobile phone has Candybar design with internal antenna and it features 65K color TFT screen, an integrated VGA resolution digital camera with 4x digital zoom, a stereo FM radio tuner and built-in speakerphone for both FM and calls.
The Motorola MOTOSLVR L6i mobile phone is a tri-band GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900 MHz network ready candybar form factor type design and it features a large 128 x 160 pixels (28 x 35 mm size) colour CSTN TFT display capable of displaying 65536 (16 bit) colors.
Motorola MOTOSLVR L6i features an integrated VGA resolution digital camera with 640ï¿½480 pixels resolution (0.3 Megapixel) offering upto 4x continuous digital zoom, video recording with sound and also offers video capture and playback with sound supporting H.263, MPEG4, and 3GPP video file formats with maximum of 15 seconds duration.
Supporting polyphonic ring tones along with MP3 ringtones, the Motorola MOTOSLVR L6i mobile phone also features integrated stereo FM radio tuner with 9 preset station memory and allows FM radio playing via handsfree speakerphone and stereo headset.
The Motorola MOTOSLVR L6i mobile phone also offers increased battery life allowing up to 7 hours of talk time and 400 hours of standby time using Li-Ion 750 mAh standard battery.
Weighing just 86 grams, the Motorola MOTOSLVR L6i mobile phone comes with 10 MB of internal storage (no memory expansion slots) along with 32-MB of internal ROM memory, allowing storage of up to 500 phone numbers and 750 SMS messages. Handset also offers 10 dialed, 10 received, 10 missed calls records.
Absence of memory expansion slot and limited 10-MB internal memory means there is quite a limit on the amount of pictures or video that can be captured and stored in handset memory.
The Motorola L6i mobile phone also offers Handset Manager support for downloading or uploading pictures & ringtones via headset jack which requires optional cable & software.
For data connectivity, the Motorola MOTOSLVR L6i mobile phone also offers GPRS Class 10 connection with upto 48 kbps speed for internet access, integrated Bluetooth v1.2 wireless connection and it is equipped with custom MiniUSB v1.3 port for wired connectivity. The miniUSB port is used for both power recharging and PC connectivity for data exchange.
In addition, the Motorola MOTOSLVR L6i mobile phone also sports handsfree Speaker Phone used for both FM radio and calls and includes a stereo headset, vibration alert option, and several embedded games including Football, Crazy and Space and others.
Motorola MOTOSLVR L6i phone comes with a built in calendar feature which also features an built-in events reminder facility where reminders can be set to remind the user of an appointment, birthday or events or important holiday dates.
Some other features of Motorola MOTOSLVR L6i mobile phone includes picture caller ID, applications such as calendar, currency converter, alarm clock, auto keypad lock, stop watch and preloaded polyphonic ringtones with ringtone composing application.
Motorola MOTOSLVR L6i Mobile Phone Features
- Tri-band – GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900 MHz
- CSTN, 65K colors TFT display, 128 x 160 pixels (28 x 35 mm size)
- Integrated VGA camera with 4x digital zoom, 640ï¿½480 pixels resolution
- Video capture and playback with sound, H.263, MPEG4, 3GPP
- FM Stereo Radio tuner, 9 preset channels
- Speakerphone for both FM and Calls
- Stereo Headset
- 10-MB Internal Memory (no expansion slot) , 32-MB Internal ROM
- 500 entry internal phonebook
- 10 dialed, 10 received, 10 missed calls record
- 750 SMS message storage
- Polyphonic ring tones, MP3 ringtones, ringtone composer
- GPRS Class 10, upto 48 kbps
- Bluetooth v1.2
- MiniUSB v1.3 port, upto 12mbps
- Imaging – Screensaver, Wallpapers, Themed Display
- Hands Free Speaker Phone
- Embedded Games – Football, Crazy and Space
- Applications: Organizer, Calendar with Events Reminder, Contacts, Currency Converter, Date, Clock, Alarm Clock, Calculator, Stop Watch
- Handset Manager support for downloading and uploading pictures & ringtones via headset jack (requires optional cable & software)
- Li-Ion 750 mAh Standard Battery
Talk time: 7 hrs
Stand by time: 400 hrs
- Dimensions: 113 mm x 49 mm x 10.9 mm
- Weight: 86 grams
The Motorola MOTOSLVR L6i mobile phone with integrated VGA camera and FM Radio tuner is available in India for Rs. 3,899 (plus taxes) with standard 1 year warranty. Visit www.motorola.com/in for more details.