The new Sony VAIO VGN-C25G/B notebook PC is powered by Intel Centrino Duo Mobile Technology, 1.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5500 and it features Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g connection, integrated Bluetooth connection and DVD writer.
Build around new 1.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5500 (2-MB L2 Cache, 567 MHz FSB) the Sony VAIO VGN-C25G notebook PC features Intel 945PM Express Chipset, 1-GB DDR2 SDRAM (upgradeable up to 2GB), 80 GB SATA 5400 rpm Hard drive and DVD-RW optical drive.
The new Intel Core 2 Duo processor allows new Sony Vaio notebook PCs to be upto 40% faster and 40% more energy efficient against any older Pentium 4 based systems.
Sony VAIO VGN-C25G notebook PC sports small size 13.3 inch WXGA wide screen TFT colour display which is capable of maximum 1280 x 800 pixels resolution powered by NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 notebook graphics processing unit (GPU) with NVIDIA TurboCache having 256 MB deciated Video RAM.
Weighing just about 2.3 Kgs (including battery) the new Sony VAIO VGN-C25G notebook PC features Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG / Integrated Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11 a/b/g Network Connection, integrated Bluetooth v2.0+EDR for wireless networking. The notebook also featrues integrated 10/100 ethernet network LAN adapter and integrated V.92 and V.90 compliant Modem/Fax card.
Sony VAIO VGN-C25G notebook also features Intel High Definition Audio with 3D audio (Direct Sound 3D support) and it comes with built-in stereo speakers.
Sony Vaio VGN-C25G notebook is powered by VGP-BPS2C Lithium-ion battery which can provides up to 3.5 hours of battery backup at full charge (without Wi-Fi). Measuring 329.6mm x 36.7mm x 235.6 mm (WxHxD) the new Sony Vaio notebook weighs about 2.3 kgs including the supplied battery.
Ports on Sony VAIO VGN-C25G/B
- 2x USB 2.0
- IEEE 1394
- S-Video TV-Out connector
- Network (RJ-45) connector 10/100
- Headphone jack (stereo mini), 3.5mm
- Microphone jack (stereo mini)
- External VGA Monitor connector (Analogue RGB, mini D-SUB 15pin)
- Fax/Modem (RJ-11) connector
- Docking Station connector
- Memory Stick slot (Standard/Duo Size compatible, MagicGate compatible, Memory Stick PRO compatible, High-speed data transfer compatible)
Sony VAIO VGN-C25G/B Notebook Features
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5500, 1.66GHz
- 2-MB L2 Cache, 567 MHz FSB
- Intel 945PM Express Chipset
- 1-GB DDR2 SDRAM
- 80 GB Serial-ATA, 5400 rpm Hard Disk Drive
- DVD-RW writer
- 13.3 inch Wide WXGA TFT Display, 1280 x 800 pixels resolution
- NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 notebook graphics processing unit (GPU) with NVIDIA TurboCache, 256 MB Video Memory
- Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection / Integrated Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/802.11b/802.11g
- 7-in-1 Media Card Reader
- Bluetooth standard v2.0
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet Network connection
- Integrated V.92 and V.90 compliant Modem/Fax
- ExpressCard PC Card Slot
- Intel High Definition Audio compatible, 3D audio (Direct Sound 3D support) with built-in stereo speakers
- VGP-BPS2C Lithium-ion battery with up to 3.5 hrs backup
- Dimensions (W x H x D) – 329.6 x 36.7 – 37.2 x 235.6mm
- Weight – 2.3kg (including the supplied battery)
- Windows Vistaï¿½ Home Premium
The new Sony Vaio VGN-C25G notebook PC is available in India for Rs. 61,799/- with 1 year carry-in warranty. Visit vaio-online.sony.com/in for more details.