Dell has launched Inspiron 1720 Notebook PC (Q540707N) in India which features 1.5 GHz Intel Intel Core 2 Duo T5250 Processor, 17-inch WXGA display, Dell Wireless 1390 802.11g Mini-Card wireless connection and integrated 2.0 Megapixel webcam.
The Inspiron 1720 is built on Intel “Santa Rosa” notebook platform and is powered by 1.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T5250 Processor (2-MB L2 Cache, 667Mhz FSB) and it features 1-GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz (maximum 4-GB), 120-GB Serial-ATA Hard Drive having 5400 rpm and CD-RW/DVD Combo Optical Drive as standard configuration.
Dell Inspiron 1720 notebook PC sports anti-glare, widescreen 17.0-inch (43.1 cms) WXGA+ TFT Display with TrueLife technology which can provide upto 1440 x 900 pixels resolution (or optional 1920×1200 screen resolution) powered by integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 graphic hardware.
The budget-friendly new Dell Inspiron 1720 series of notebook PC offers a wide range of component upgrades – including integrated WWAN or a Blu-ray DVD burner optical drive – and offers color choices for typical home users to suit budget and applications. For example. besides standard black and white colors, the new Inspiron 1720 series also comes in red, blue, green, yellow, brown, and pink colors.
With Dell MediaDirect, one can have fast, easy one-button access to movies, music, photos, & Microsoft Office content without starting Microsoft Windows!
Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium OS preinstalled Dell Inspiron 1720 series of notebook PC for networking offers Dell Wireless 1390 802.11g Mini-Card for wireless networking, and comes with internal 56 kbps Fax/Modem connection along with internal 10/100 Ethernet LAN connection and an optional EVDO and HSDPA wireless broadband connections.
Dell Inspiron 1720 notebook has 5 USB v2.0 high speed ports, Firewire IEEE 1394a, an 8-in-1 media card reader, an optional Infrared, an optional Bluetooth v2.0 connection, S-Video TV-out, standard VGA out port, an empty ExpressCard 54mm slot, and integrated 2.0 megapixel webcam.
Weighing 3.45 Kgs (with combo drive and battery pack) the Dell Inspiron 1720 notebook PC comes with 6-cell 56Whr Lithium Ion Battery which can provide upto 2.5 hrs of backup (without Wi-Fi).
- 5X USB v2.0
- RJ45 – Integrated 10/100 LAN
- RJ11 – Integrated 56K Modem
- 8-in-1 Memory Card Reader
- VGA video output
- S-Video TV-Out
- Stereo in, headphone/speaker out & Dual digital mics
- 1X ExpressCard 54mm Slot
Dell Inspiron 1720 Notebook PC Features
- Intel Core 2 Duo T5250, 1.5GHz
- 667Mhz FSB, 2MB cache
- ATI 690T/600SB or Mobile Intel Express 965PM/GM Chipset
- 1-GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz
- 120-GB Serial-ATA Hard Drive, 5400 rpm
- CD-RW (writer)/ DVD player Combo Optical Drive
- Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium OS
- Anti-glare, widescreen 17.0-inch (43.1 cms) WXGA+ TFT Display with TrueLife technology, 1440 x 900 pixels resolution
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
- Dell Wireless 1390 802.11g Mini-Card
- Integrated 2.0 Megapixels Webcam
- Internal 56 kbps Fax/Modem
- Internal 10/100 Ethernet LAN
- High Definition Audio 2.0
- 56Whr Lithium Ion Battery (6 cell)
Width: 15.5 inch (39.4cm)
Height: 1.5 inch (3.9cm) front / 1.7 inch (4.4cm) back
Depth: 11.5 inch (29.3cm)
- Weight: 3.45 KGs
The new Inspiron 1720 notebook PC is available for Rs. 57,900 with one year warranty. Visit www.dell.co.in for more details.
- Dell Inspiron 1520 Notebook PC
- Dell Inspiron 1300 Notebook PC
- Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook PC
- Dell Announces New Inspiron 640M Notebook PC
- Dell Unveils Inspiron 9400 Netebook PC
- Dell Inspiron 1720 Notebook PC
- Dell Inspiron 1420 Notebook PC
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop PC
- Dell Inspiron 1525 R540511 Laptop PC