HP has announced its new Compaq Presario SG2053IL entry-level desktop PC which is powered by 3.0 GHz Intel Pentium D processor with EM64T Technology and 80-GB SATA hard drive and 17-inch CRT monitor.
The new Compaq Presario SG2053IL desktop comes with 3.0 GHz Intel Pentium D Processor 925 (with dual core processing) with extended memory 64 technology (EM64T) and features 2ï¿½2-MB cache, 800 MHz FSB. It sports true Intel 865G chipset motherboard and featuers 256 MB PC3200 DDR (400 Mhz) RAM (max 2-GB), 80 GB ultra DMA Serial-ATA HDD (7200 rpm), and DVD-CD/RW Combo Optical Drive.
The Compaq Presario SG2053IL comes with standard 17-inch CRT monitor powered by integrated ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 graphics, which can be upgraded to 17-inch TFT flatscreen LCD monitor at additional onetime cost of Rs. 4,999.
Other features of Compaq Presario SG2053IL desktop includes 300 watts SMPS, 6 USB 2.0 ports (4 front, 2 back), memory card reader (option available), 56K data/fax modem and 10/100Base-T network interface.
The desktop comes with FreeDOS operating system preinstalled and does not offers any deriver disks.
Compaq Presario SG2053IL Features
- Intel Pentium D Processor 925, 3.0 GHz, with Extended Memory 64 Technology(EM64T)
- 2ï¿½2 MB cache, 800 MHz FSB
- Intel 865G Chipset Motherboard
- 256 MB PC3200 DDR, 400 Mhz (2-GB maximum)
- 80 GB Ultra DMA Serial-ATA HDD, 7200 rpm
- DVD-CD/RW Combo Optical Drive
- 56K data/fax modem
- 10/100Base-T network interface
- 17-inch (43.1 cm) CRT Monitor
- Integrated ATI Radeon Xpress 1100
- 6 USB 2.0 ports (4 front, 2 back)
- FreeDOS OS
- Integrated Stereo Sound
- 3 PCI Slots
- Optical Scroll Mouse
- Compaq PS2 Keyboard
The Compaq Presario SG2053IL desktop PC is available for Rs. 24,990/- with one year carry-in warranty and option for exchanging 17-inch CRT monitor with 17-inch TFT monitor at additional cost of Rs. 4,999. Visit www.hp.com for more details.