HP has today announced new Compaq Presario SR5060IL desktop PC which is powered by 1.8 GHz Intel Core2 Duo Processor E4300 and features 160 GB SATA hard drive, 17-inch CRT monitor, 16x DVD burner and 15-In-1 Digital Media Reader.
The new Compaq Presario SR5060IL desktop PC is powered by 1.8 GHz Intel Core2 Duo Processor E4300 with EM64T support, and it features true Intel 945GC chipset with Socket 775 with 2-MB L2 cache and 800 MHz FSB.
The Compaq Presario SR5060IL desktop PC comes with 512 MB PC2-5300 DDR2 (667 MHz) RAM (expandable to max 4-GB), a 160-GB Serial-ATA Hard drive (with 150 MB/sec data transfer @7200 rpm), and a 16X DVD-RW Super Multi Drive with LightScribe Technology offering upto 8.5 GB data storage on a double layer recording.
New Compaq Presario SR5060IL desktop PC comes with Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA950 graphics card with DVMT 3.0, 128-MB shared video memory and a standard 17-inch (43.1 cm) MV7540e CRT monitor in standard configuration. HP is offering HP w1907 17-inch widescreen LCD monitor in exchange of standard 17-inch CRT monitor at added cost of Rs. 6,499.
The enw compact desktop, designed for desktop space saving, sports Intel High Definition Audio hardware which comes with creative SBS 370 2.1 dual speakers and is capable of supporting upto 7.1 surround sound speaker systems.
Compaq Presario SR5060IL desktop PC also features integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN card, integrated 56kbps v.92 Modem/Fax and 15-In-1 Digital Media card reader which supports CF I/II, SM, MMC, MMC Plus, RS-MMC MMC Mobile, SD, Mini SD, MS, MS Pro, MS-Duo, MS Pro Duo, xD, and Micro drive and it comes with HP Deluxe Multimedia Keyboard and HP Optical, 2-button PS/2 Scroll Mouse.
The new compaq desktop PC comes with FreeDOS OS and does not include any software or deriver CD.
- 2 Hi-Speed USB v2.0
– IEEE 1394a
– Headphone-Out, Line-In
Rear Access Ports
- 4 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
– IEEE 1394a
– 1 RJ-11, One RJ-45
– 2 PS/2 ports
– Line-In, Line-Out, Microphone-In
– S/PDIF Out, S/PDIF In
– Surround L/R, Surround Rear L/R
– VGA Port
- 2x PCI Slots (one free)
– 1x PCI Express x1 I/O Slot
– 1x PCI Express x16 graphics slot
- 2x 5.25 inch External bays (one free)
– 1x Pocket Media Drive Bay
– 2x 3.5-inch Internal bays (one free)
Compaq Presario SR5060IL Desktop PC Features
- Intel Core2 Duo Processor E4300 (dual core) with EM64T, 1.8 GHz
- 2x 2-MB 2 cache, 800 MHz FSB (Front Side Bus Speed)
- Intel 945G Chipset; Socket 775
- 512 MB PC2-5300 DDR2 (533 MHz) RAM, Max 4-GB
- 160 GB Serial-ATA Hard drive (150 MB/sec @ 7200 rpm)
- 16X DVD Super Multi Drive with LightScribe Technology, Double layer (8.5 GB)
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA950 with DVMT 3.0, 128 MB Shared Video Memory
- 7.1 Surround Sound Ready
- Creative SBS 370 2.1 speakers
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN card
- 56kbps v.92 Modem/Fax
- 15-In-1 Digital Media Reader supporting CF I/II, SM, MMC, MMC Plus, RS-MMC MMC Mobile, SD, Mini SD, MS, MS Pro, MS-Duo, MS Pro Duo, xD, Micro drive
- 17-inch (43.1 cm) MV7540e CRT color monitor
- 6 USB 2.0 ports (4 front, 2 back)
- 3x PCI Slots, 1x PCI Express x16 graphics slot
- HP Deluxe Multimedia Keyboard
- HP Optical, 2-button PS/2 Scroll Mouse
- Free DOS
The new Compaq Presario SR5060IL Desktop PC is retailing for Rs. 30,990 (plus taxes) with 3-year warranty. HP is also offering HP w1907 – 17-inch widescreen LCD monitor with built-in speakers in exchange of 17-inch CRT at added cost of Rs. 6,499. Visit www.hp.com/in for more details.