Toshiba has recently launched its stylish widescreen Satellite M100-2011E Notebook PC in India which is powered by 1.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo Processor T5500 and it features DVD burner, integrated bluetooth v2.0 connection, 5-in-1 card reader and WiFi 802.11a/b/g wireless LAN connectivity.
Sporting an ultra-lightweight chassis, the new Toshiba Satellite M100-2011E notebook PC is powered by 1.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5500, with 2-MB L2 cache, 667 MHz FSB and it features Intel 945GM Express Chipset motherboard, 512 MB of DDR2 (533MHz) RAM, a 100-GB of Serial ATA (SATA) 7200rpm 2.5-inch hard drive, and DVD SuperMulti Double Layer writer (DVD-RW/RAM).
Just like most of the recently announced notebook PCs, including Acer Aspire 5572ZNWXMi, the new Toshiba Satellite M100-2011E notebook PC is equipped with popular 14.1-inch (35.8 cm) WXGA 200NIT Clear SuperView TFT display powered by ATI Mobility Radeon X1300 graphics chipset with 256-MB Hypermemory capable of rendering upto 1024ï¿½768 pixels resolution.
Weighing about 2.26 Kgs without battery pack, the new Toshiba Satellite M100-2011E notebook PC, like Toshiba Satellite M100-1013D , is WiFi ready it features integrated Intel PRO/Wieless 3945ABG network connectivity (802.11 a/b/g connection), and it also offers integrated Bluetooth v2.0 connection for wireless connectivity. The notebook also sports a 5-in-1 Bridge Media Slot which is capable of supporting SD Media, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Multimedia Card, XD-Picture Cards.
Genuine Windows XP Home Edition (SP-2) preloaded, Toshiba Satellite M100-2011E notebook PC offers integrated 56-kbps V.92 fax/modem and 10/100 ethernet LAN connection, 4 USB 2.0 ports, S-video TV output, 5-in-1 card reader (SD/xD/MMC/SD-IO/Memory Stick/Memory Stick Pro Card slot), IEEE 1394, Volume Control Dial, Headphone port, microphone port, and SRS Surround Sound Speakers packed in an ultra-lightweight chassis.
Measuring 343mm x 242mm x 29.8mm (front) / 38mm (back) the slim and stylish Toshiba Satellite M100-2011E notebook PC comes with 6-cell Li-Ion battery which can provide upto 3.7 hours of power backup.
Ports on Toshiba Satellite M100-2011E Notebook
– 1 x PC Card slot Type II
– RGB port
– 4x USB v2.0,
– i.LINK (IEEE1394)
– S-video TV-out
– RJ-11 for Modem
– RJ-45 for Ethernet
– Headphone (stereo)
– Microphone jack
Toshiba Satellite M100-2011E Notebook PC Features
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5500, 1.66 GHz Speed
- 2 MB L2 Cache, 667 Mhz FSB
- Intel 945GM Express Chipset
- Genuine Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (SP-2)
- 512 MB DDRII 533 FSB SDRAM expandable to maximum 4-GB
- 100-GB, 7200 rpm Serial-ATA Hard Disk Drive
- DVD SuperMulti Double Layer Optical Drive (DVD-RW/RAM)
- 14.1-inch (35.8 cm) WXGA 200NIT Clear Superview TFT Widescreen Display (CSV)
- ATI Mobility Radeon X1300 with 256-MB Hypermemory
- Integrated 56-kbps V.90 Fax/Modem
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN
- Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG network connection 802.11 a/b/g
- Integrated Bluetooth v2.0
- Toshiba Spill resistant Keyboard
- SRS Surround Sound Speakers
- 4 USB v2.0 Ports
- S-Video TV Out
- 5-in-1 Bridge Media Slot (supports SD Media, Memory Stick Memory Stick Pro, Multimedia Card, XD-Picture Card)
- IEEE 1394 port
- Battery Life – 3.7 hours
- Dimension: 343 x 242 x 29.8 (front) / 38 (back) mm
- Weight : 2.26 kgs (without battery) / 2.45 Kgs (w/ battery)
The new Toshiba Satellite M100-2011E widescreen notebook with DVD writer is available in India for the price of about Rs. 60,490/- (excluding local taxes) and comes with one year carry-in international warranty inclusive of parts & labor (1-year battery). Visit www.pc.toshiba-asia.com for more details.