Nokia has announced in India the new Nokia 6300 Slim mobile phone, which is just 11.7 mm thick and sports a very large 2-inch 16.7 million colors QVGA TFT display, 2.0 megapixel camera, mp3 media player and micoSD memory expansion card.
Weighing just 81 grams, the new Nokia 6300 Slim is a triband GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900 network ready mobile phone with 2 inch (31 x 42 mm) 240 x 320 pixels resolution (TFT) QVGA display with 16.7 million true colors in a stainless steel frame.
The new Nokia 6300 Slim mobile phone features 2.0 Megapixel camera with maximum 1600 x 1200 pixels resolution. The camera also features 8x digital zoom, integrated flash and offers full screen viewfinder. The digital camera in Nokia 6300 slim mobilephone is also capable of recording video in QCIF format.
In addition, the Nokia 6300 slim also offers integrated MP3 music player which supports MP3, MP4, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, H.263, H.264 music file formats. The mobilephone also sports integrated FM stereo radio with Visual Radio feature and is capable of playing streaming video (3GPP).
New Nokia 6300 slim comes with 7.8 MB of internal shared memory and it supports microSD memory card with maximum of 2-GB of expandable memory to help store large volume of music, videos, and photos.
For data connectivity, the new Nokia 6300 slim supports EDGE (EGPRS) Class 10, GPRS – Class 10 and HSCSD (High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data) connection and device also offers Bluetooth v2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) and PC synchronization using Nokia PC Suite with USB and Bluetooth connectivity.
Other features includes built-in Loudspeaker for integrated handsfree speaker, push to talk facility, voice commands and voice recording.
The new Nokia 6300 slim comes with standard Li-Ion 860 mAh (BL-4C) battery which offers upto 348 hours of standby time and upto 3.5 hours of talk time with full charge.
Nokia 6300 Slim Features
- Triband GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
- 2 inch (31 x 42 mm) 240 x 320 pixels (TFT) QVGA display, 16.7 million true colors
- 2 Megapixel camera, 1600 x 1200 pixels resolution, 8x digital zoom, full screen viewfinder
- Video recording, video(QCIF)
- FM stereo Radio, Visual Radio
- Music Player, MP3, MP4, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, H.263, H.264
- Streaming video (3GPP)
- Macromedia Flash Lite 2.0 for richer digital content
- 7.8 MB internal memory
- microSD card, 2-GB maximum
- Bluetooth v2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- PC synchronization using Nokia PC Suite with USB and Bluetooth connectivity
- EDGE (EGPRS) – Class 10
- GPRS – Class 10
- HSCSD (High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data)
- Built-in Loudspeaker for integrated handsfree speaker
- Push to talk (Nokia PoC 1.1)
- Voice commands and voice recording
- Li-Ion 860 mAh (BL-4C) battery
Stand by time: 348 hrs
Talk time: 3.5 hrs
- DimensionL 106.4 x 43.6 x 11.7 mm
- Weight: 91 gms
The new Nokia 6300 slim is available in India for about Rs. 11,000 with one year warranty. Visit www.nokia.co.in for more details.
- Nokia 3230 Mobile Phone With Camera And FM Radio
- Nokia 7360 Mobile Phone
- Nokia N72 Multimedia Mobile Phone
- Nokia 6301 Mobile Phone
- Nokia 6270 GSM Mobile Phone
- Nokia 7710 Mobile Phone
- Nokia X2-01 QWERTY Music Phone Launched in India for Rs. 4,459
- Nokia 6233 Mobile Phone
- Nokia X2 Music Centric Mobile Phone Launched in India @ Rs. 5,999 – Features 5MP Camera