HP has announced its new Compaq Presario SG2080IL entry-level desktop PC in India which is powered by 2.80 GHz Intel Pentium D processor with EM64 Technology and 80-GB SATA HDD.
The HP Compaq Presario SG2080IL desktop comes with 2.80 GHz Intel Pentium D Processor 820 with extended memory 64 technology (EM64T) with 2×1-MB Cache, 800 MHz FSB. It sports true Intel 865G chipset motherboard and featuers 256 MB PC3200 DDR (400 Mhz) RAM (max 2-GB), 80 GB ultra DMA Serial-ATA HDD (7200 rpm), and DVD-CD/RW Combo Optical Drive.
The HP Compaq Presario SG2080IL Comes with standard 15-inch CRT monitor powered by integrated ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 graphics, which can be upgraded to 17-inch CRT (and HP Deskjet printer and other goodies) at additional onetime cost of Rs. 2,000.
Other features of Compaq Presario SG2080IL desktop includes 300 watts SMPS, 6 USB 2.0 ports (4 front, 2 back), memory card reader (option available), 56K data/fax modem and 10/100Base-T network interface.
HP Compaq Presario SG2080IL Features
- Intel Pentium D Processor 820, 2.8 GHz, with Extended Memory 64 Technology(EM64T)
- 2x1MB Cache, 800 MHz FSB
- Intel 865G Chipset Motherboard
- 256 MB PC3200 DDR, 400 Mhz (2-GB maximum)
- 80 GB Ultra DMA Serial-ATA HDD, 7200 rpm
- DVD-CD/RW Combo Optical Drive
- 56K data/fax modem
- 10/100Base-T network interface
- 15 inch CRT Monitor
- Integrated ATI Radeon Xpress 1100
- 6 USB 2.0 ports (4 front, 2 back)
- Memory card reader (option available)
- Free DOS OS
- Intel Extreme Graphics
- Integrated Stereo Sound
- 3 PCI Slots
- Optical Scroll Mouse
- Compaq PS2 Keyboard
The HP Compaq Presario SG2080IL desktop PC is available for Rs. 23,990/- with one year carry-in warranty. Visit www.hp.com for more details.