Kingston Technology has started offering new faster DDR2 HyperX memory modules with 1.150 GHz and 1.200 GHz speed.
According to a press release by company, the Kingston HyperX DDR2 RAM chip is 100 per cent production-tested at full frequency specifications and it’s new high frequency HyperX DDR2 9600′s (1.200 GHz) and 9200′s (1.150 GHz), in combination with AMD processors and chipsets take gaming to new levels of performance.
HyperX DDR2 memory, claimed to be the next-generation evolution of DDR memory technology, offers faster speeds, lower latencies, higher data bandwidths and lower power consumption. HyperX is available in single and dual channel memory kits.
To the delight of gaming and computing enthusiasts worldwide, Kingston was first to bring 100% production tested PC9600 HyperX memory to market and is concurrently bringing new high frequency PC9200 modules to market.
Rajesh Panicker, Country Manager, India, Kingston Technology said, “Kingston HyperX memory is 100 percent production tested at full frequency specifications. Add in a high-end gaming motherboard, AMD CPU, a proper power supply, proper cooling capabilities and overclocking skills–that’s when great gaming and benchmarking can be achieved.”
“The testing for Kingston’s new HyperX (DDR2) modules was done on ASUS motherboards with ATI Radeon chipsets, nForce 600 chipsets, and i965 chipsets,” said Raymond Chen, vice president, marketing, ASUS Computer International. “It is clear that these modules, paired with high performance ASUS motherboards, bring the ultimate in high frequency gaming memory to PC enthusiasts.”
The new Kingston HyperX 1.1 GHz and 1.2 GHz modules are available in 512 MB and 1 GB capacities and 1- and 2-GB kits to support the latest in high-performance computing.
HyperX DDR2 features:
- 1.8 Volts operation, reducing power consumption by about 50 percent
- Memory signal termination inside the memory chip (“On-Die Termination”) to prevent reflected signal transmission errors.
- CAS Latencies: 3, 4 and 5
- Available in speeds up to 1.2GHz and capacities up to 2GB.
The timing for the DDR2-1200 (KHX9600D2/XX) are CL5-5-5-15 @2.3-2.35V and for DDR2-1150 (KHX9200D2/XX) are CL5-5-5-15 @2.3-2.35V.
- Kingston HyperX T1 Black Triple-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits Launched
- Kingston HyperX H2O Water-Cooled Memory Modules Debut
- Kingston Releases HyperX 4GB and 8GB 1600MHz Dual-Channel SO-DIMM Kits For Notebooks
- Kingston FB-DIMM Memory
- Transcend Introduces 4GB ‘aXeRAM’ DDR3-2400 Memory Kits For Dual Channel Intel Core i7 Platforms
- ASUS Offers World’s Fastest @ 2333 MHz Triple Channel Memory Chip on P6X58D Premium Motherboard
- Strontium Introduced DDR3 1600 MHz RAM Modules for Notebooks and Desktops in India
- Corsair Vengeance High-Performance DDR3 Memory Launched
- ASUS P8P67 and P8H67 Series Motherboards Launched in India