i-mate has launching its new i-mate SPL models in India at Mobile Asia 2006, which has an impressive range of features and rich range of communication features combined with the powerful processor and adequate memory.
Triband GSM/GPRS 900/1800/1900 MHz enabled new i-mate SPL smartphone is a slim, SLVR-like candybar type mobilephone handset that is powered by latest Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone Edition operating software.
Only 12 mm thick i-mate SPL has 2.2 inches, 240 x 320 pixels, 65K colors TFT display and it features integrated 2.0 Megapixels digital camera with maximum resolution of 1600×1200 pixels and video recording capability along with integrated media player which is capable of supporting MP3/AAC/WMA music files.
The i-mate SPL has 128 MB of ROM and 64 MB of usable RAM along with a miniSD memory card slot for memory expansion. It also features Bluetooth/miniUSB wireless connectivity and GPRS Class 10 connectivity.
An online user community viz. Club i-mate is providing support and content to all i-mate users, including software patches, device tutorials, ROM upgrades, a free Hosted Exchange e-mail account (10 MB space) and a wide variety of content including games, ring-tones and productivity software.
Weighing about 102 grams, the i-mate SPL smartphone sports Standard Li-Ion 1100 mAh battery which provides upto 150 hours of standby time and upto 4 hours of talk time on full charge.
i-mate SPL Smartphone
i-mate SPL Mobilephone Features
- Triband GSM/GPRS: 900/1800/1900 MHz
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone Edition OS
- 2.2 inches, 240 x 320 pixels, 65K colors TFT display
- 128 MB ROM, 64-MB RAM, MiniSD Card
- 5-way navigation
- Polyphonic (64 channels), MP3 ringtones
- Bluetooth connetivity
- USB connectivity
- GPRS Class 10, 32 – 48 kbps
- SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML (PocketIE)
- 2.0 Megapixel Digital Camera, 1600×1200 pixels resolution
- Video(QCIF) recording
- Java MIDP 2.0
- Voice memo
- Media Player, MP3/AAC player
- Built-in handsfree
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 1100 mAh
Stand-by time: Up to 150 hrs
Talk time: Up to 4 hrs
- Dimensions – 114 x 49 x 12 mm
- Weight – 102 gms
The new i-mate SPL smartphone is available in India for Rs. 16,900/- (plus taxes) with one year warranty. Visit www.clubimate.com for more details.