Motorola has launched MOTOKRZR / KRZR K1 quadband GSM mobile phone handset in India which features GPRS/EDGE, 2.0 megapixels camera with 8x digital zoom and integrated media player.
Motorola KRZR K1 mobilephone features dual screen, both high resolution in a clamshell type design. On the outerside there is a front-mounted VGA camera for 3G video calling which is a 256K color CSTN TFT color display with 96 x 80 pixels resolution and there is a 30 x 37 mm big 256K colors, TFT having 176 x 220 pixels resolution on the inside of the handset.
The KRZR K1 mobile phone featrues a very high resolution 2.0 megapixels digital camera which offers 1600 x 1200 pixels resolution with 8x digital zoom. The camera can also record video in standard CIF format.
In addition, the Motorola KRZR K1 also features integrated media player which supports MP3/AAC/AAC+ audio formats.
Having 20-MB of internal memory the Motorola KRZR K1 offers expandable memory of upto 1-GB using MicroSD memory stick. Other features includes, GPRS/EDGE, stereo Bluetooth, USB v2.0 connection, built-in handsfree speakphone, and ployphonic/MP3 ringtones.
Delivering connectivity convenience with compatible Bluetooth enabled devices at the touch of a button, the MOTOKRZR / KRZR K1 mobile phone provides hands-free conversations via Bluetooth wireless technology. In addition the handset offers enhanced predictive text typing, advanced voice functionality including voice commands, voice recognition, and voice memo and Push-To-Talk and Push-To-View capability.
Premium video capabilities of Motorola KRZR K1 allows video capture and playback MPEG4 in 15 fps CIF format with audio/video streaming for up to 25 minutes of video on internal 20-MB memory. Integrated Stereo Bluetooth wireless technology connectivity for hands-free convenience.
“Motorola’s MOTOKRZR, along with the W220, MOTOMING and the stunning line up of handsets and accessories unveiled today in India, sets a new standard in style and design,” said Allen Burnes, corporate vice president, high growth markets, Motorola mobile devices.
The handset measures a mere 103 x 42 x 16 mm and weighs 102 gms and is powered by Li-Ion 700 mAh (BC50) battery which provides 300 hrs of standby and upto 6 hrs or talktime.
MOTOKRZR / KRZR K1
Motorola KRZR K1 Mobile Phone Features
- Quadband: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 256K colors, TFT, 176 x 220 pixels (30 x 37 mm) Internal screen
- Front-mounted external CSTN, 256K colors display, 96 x 80 pixels VGA camera for 3G video calling
- 2.0 Megapixels digital camera, 1600 x 1200 pixels resolution, 8x digital zoom
- Video recording, CIF format
- Media player, MP3/AAC/AAC+ format
- 20-MB Internal Memory
- microSD (TransFlash) (max. 1-GB)
- GPRS Class 10, 32 – 48 kbps
- EDGE Class 12
- Bluetooth v2.0 wireless connection
- USB v2.0 port
- Built-in handsfree
- Li-Ion 700 mAh (BC50) battery
Standby: 300 hrs
Talk-time: 6 hrs
- Dimensions: 103 x 42 x 16 mm
- Weight 102 gms
The new Motorola KRZR K1 mobile phone is available in India for Rs. 16,990 (plus taxes) with one year warranty.
- Motorola PEBL U6 GSM Mobile Phone
- Motorola RAZR 2 V8 Mobile Phone
- Motorola BALI CDMA Flip Mobile Phone Launched; Features GPS Capability
- Motorola RAZR2 V8 Luxury Edition Mobile Phone
- Nokia 3230 Mobile Phone With Camera And FM Radio
- Motorola ZN200 Mobile Phone
- Motorola MOTOFLIP W220 Mobile Phone
- Motorola ROKR Z6 Mobile Phone
- Motorola MOTOSLVR L6i Mobile Phone