Fujitsu-Siemens has recently introduced their new ultra slim Fujisu LifeBook S6311 in India which weighs under 1.75 kgs and is equipped with Intel Centrino Duo Mobile Technology and features 13.3-inch XGA display.
The new Fujitsu LifeBook S6311 notebook PC comes with many advanced features such as wireless connectivity, biometric security, very long battery life, and Bluetooth 2.0 support.
The Fujitsu LifeBook S6311 notebook PC is powered by 1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo Mobile Processor T5600 (2 x L2 Cache, 400 MHz FSB) and it features Intel 945GM Express Chipset motherboard, Intel PRO/Wireless 9345ABG / 3945BG Wi-Fi Network Connection, 512-MB DDR2 667 MHz RAM, 80-GB Serial-ATA Hard Disk Drive (4200 rpm) and Dual layer DVD Super Multi Writer.
The LifeBook S6311 sports 13.3-inch Superfine XGA Display which delivers maximum resolution of 1,024 x 768 pixels using Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 graphics card which shared 128-MB VRAM out of 512-MB of system RAM.
Equipped with integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet network connection and 56 kbps v.92 modem/fax, the new Fujitsu LifeBook S6311 notebook PC also features Smart Card Reader which supports SD, MMC, MS, MS Pro, xD memory cards. Photo or video files can be accessed via a combination of Secure Digital, Memory Stick PRO and xD card slots.
For security it has a BIOS and a hard disc lock, anti-theft lock slot, and a fingerprint sensor. Despite its slim form factor body shape, the Fujitsu LifeBook S6311 notebook includes a drive bay, offering the option of either a Dual Layer DVD writer or CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo drive.
The Fujitsu LifeBook S6311 notebook PC comes with fingerprint security as standard. The biometric fingerprint sensor is tied to the Trusted Platform Module (TPM), which acts as a hardware vault for passwords and encrypted keys.
The LifeBook S6311 also offers multiple connectivity options which includes 3 USB v2.0 ports, one IEEE 1394 port, S-Video port, High Definition audio in and out jacks, modem access and network connections.
- 3 x USB 2.0
- mini S-video out
- VGA port
Fujitsu LifeBook S6311 Notebook PC Features
- Intel Core Duo Mobile Processor T5600, 1.83 GHz
- Intel 945GM Express Chipset
- Intel PRO/Wireless 9345ABG / 3945BG Wi-Fi Network Connection
- 512-MB DDR2 667 MHz RAM
- 80-GB Serial-ATA Hard Disk Drive, 4200 rpm
- 13.3-inch Superfine XGA Display, 1,024 x 768 resolution
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 graphics card, 128-MB VRAM
- Dual layer DVD Super Multi Writer
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- 56 kbps v.92 modem/fax
- Smart Card Reader – SD, MMC, MS, MS Pro, xD
- Fingerprint Recognition Technology
- Bluetooth v2.0
- Type II PC Card slot
- Realtec ALC262 HD audio codec; 2 x speakers
- Genuine Windows XP SP2 Home/Professional
- 6-cell Lithium Ion, 15 hours backup
- Dimensions: 295 x 238.5 x 34 mm
- Weight: 1.75 Kgs
The new Fujitsu LifeBook S6311 notebook PC is available in India at estimated prices of Rs. 1,55,000/- which includes three years warranty. Visit www.pc-ap.fujitsu.com for more details.
- Fujitsu LifeBook P7120 Notebook PC
- Upgraded Fujitsu LifeBook S7110 Notebook Launched in India
- Fujitsu LifeBook S7111 Notebook PC
- Fujitsu LifeBook C1321 Notebook PC
- Fujitsu LifeBook S6420 Notebook
- Fujitsu LifeBook C1410 Notebook PC
- Fujitsu Launches LifeBook S710, 3G Ready Notebook PC, Powered by Core i5/i7 Processor
- Fujitsu Launches LifeBook S760, 3G Ready Notebook PC, Powered by Core i5/i7 Processor
- Fujitsu LifeBook P7230 Notebook PC