Acer India has recently introduced Aspire 5102 NWLMi notebook PC in India that features plush multimedia capabilities, dependable wireless connectivity, integrated webcam and DVD burning capabilities.
Acer Aspire 5102NWLMi notebook PC features the new class-leading 1.60 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 processor TL50 with 2 x 256-KB cache, which provides extended battery life and performance. Based on 64-bit vs. 32-bit architecture, the new notebook provides for superior processing efficiency.
Equipped with 15.4 inch (39.1 cm) WXGA Acer CrystalBrite color TFT LCD the new Acer Aspire 5102NWLMi notebook PC is capable of displaying maximum of 1280 x 800 pixel resolution and supports simultaneous multi-window viewing via Acer GridVista technology.
The Acer Aspire 5102 NWLMi notebook PC comes with 512-MB of DDR333 RAM which is upgradeable to 2 GB using dual soDIMM modules and it features 60 GB ATA/100 Hard disk and is equipped with integrated 3D AGP graphics with shared system memory (upto 128-MB) which supports Microsoft DirectX 8.0 technology and supports dual independent display with maximum external monitor resolution of upto 2048 x 1536 (at 60/75 Hz.)
Acer Aspire 5102 NWLMi notebook PC comes ready with 8X DVD Super Multi double layer DVD writer which enables versatile optical drive compatibility and convenience for watching movies and burning DVDs. DVD-Dual double layer drives can burn up to 8.5 GB of data or 4 hours of continuous DVD-quality (MPEG-II) video contents or 2,000 standard CD quality songs onto a single disk.
Aspire 5102 NWLMi notebook PC also features integrated Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG network connection which offers dual-mode 802.11b/g wireless connection. The notebook also sports three USB v2.0 ports, integrated 56 kbps ITU V.92 modem, integrated 10/100 Mbps fast Ethernet LAN interface and Bluetooth v2.0 capability.
Other features of Acer Aspire 5102 NWLMi notebook PC includes a 5-in-1 card reader, audio system with two built-in speakers, built-in microphone, built-in webcam, touchpad with 4-way integrated scroll button, external display (VGA) port and standard Type II PC Card slot.
Equipped with 65W Li-ion battery pack (8-cell 4400mAH) which provides upto 3 hour battery life, the Aspire 5102 NWLMi notebook weighs about 2.8 Kgs.
I/O ports on Acer Aspire 5102NWLMi Notebook PC
– Three USB 2.0 ports
– External display (VGA) port
– Type II PC Card slot
– Ethernet (RJ-45) port
– Modem (RJ-11) port
– External display (VGA) port
Acer Aspire 5102NWLMi Features
- AMD Turion 64 X2 Processor TL50
- 1.60 GHz speed, 2 x 512-KB cache
- 15.4 inch (39.1 cm) WXGA Acer CrystalBrite color TFT LCD, 1280 x 800 pixel resolution, supporting simultaneous multi-window viewing via Acer GridVista, 16.7 million colors
- 512 MB of DDR333 memory, upgradeable to 2 GB using dual soDIMM modules
- 60 GB ATA/100 Hard disk
- Integrated 3D AGP graphics with up to 128 MB of shared memory (system memory: 512 MB or higher)
Microsoft DirectX 8.0 support, Dual independent display support
External resolution – Upto 2048 x 1536: 60/75 Hz
MPEG-2/DVD hardware-assisted capability
- 8X DVD Super Multi double layer DVD Writer
- 5-in-1 card reader
- Audio system with two built-in speakers, Built-in microphone
- Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG network connection (dual-mode 802.11b/g) Wi-Fi CERTIFIED solution
- Bluetooth v2.0
- 56 kbps ITU V.92 modem, wake-on-Ring ready
- 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet integrated, wake-on-LAN ready
- Touchpad with 4-way integrated scroll button
- 12 function keys, four cursor keys, two Windows keys, hotkey controls, embedded numeric keypad
- 65W Li-ion battery pack (8-cell 4400mAH)
3-hour battery life
2.5-hour quick-charge, 3.5-hour charge-in-use
364 (W) x 279 (D) x 33.9/38.9 (H) mm
(14.3 x 11 x 1.3/1.5 inches)
- Weight: 2.80 kg (6.17 lbs.)
- Linux preinstalled
The Acer Aspire 5102 NWLMi notebook PC is available across India for Rs. 40,499/- (plus taxes) with one year limited international travelers warranty. Visit www.acer.co.in for more details.