Samsung India has recently introduced in India its ML-1610 monochrome laser printer targeted at small office or corporate setting that offers razor sharp images with 600 x 600 dpi effective print resolution.
The affordable Samsung ML-1610 monochrome alser printer offers printing speed of up to 16 ppm in A4 or 17 ppm in Letter and supports print resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi effective output.
Ideally suited for small offices, students, SOHO users, and SMB users the new Samsung ML-1610 laser printer is equipped with Samsung 150 MHz Processor and has 2-MB internal RAM (not expandable), USB v1.1 interface (Compatible with USB 2.0), a toner save button and offers a monthly duty cycle of 5,000 pages.
The Samsung ML-1610 laser printer also features 150-sheet Multi Purpose Tray and media size of 76 x 127mm (3″x5″) to 216 x 356 mm (8.5″x14″). The laser printer can handle all sorts of print media including transparencies, labels, post cards, and envelopes for direct printing and has yield of about 2,000 Pages @ ISO 19752 5% Coverage.
With less than 10 second warm-up time, the new Samsung ML-1610 laser printer is about 5.5 kgs in weight with dimensions of 358 x 299 x 217 mm (14.1″ x 11.8″ x 8.5″).
Samsung ML-1610 laser printer produces long lasting monochrome prints that are smudge and water resistant and razor sharp with 600 x 600 dpi resolution. The unit is equipped with 2-MB of total internal memory (maximum 2-MB) and is fully compatible with Windows (98/ME/2000/XP), Macontosh and Linux (Red Hat, Caldera, Mandrake, Slackware, SUSE and Turbo Linux) operating systems.
Samsung ML-1610 Monochrome Laser Printer Features
- Monochrome laser printing
- Printing speed: Up to 16 ppm in A4 (17 ppm in Letter)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi effective output
- First Page Out Time – 10 seconds
- Samsung 150 MHz Processor
- 2 MB internal RAM (maximum 2 MB)
- USB v1.1 interface (Compatible with USB 2.0)
- Monthly duty cycle of 5,000 pages
- Toner save button
- 150-sheet Multi Purpose Tray
- 50-sheet Face Down
- Media Size – 76x127mm(3″x5″)-216x356mm(8.5″x14″)
- Special Media – Transparencies, Labels, Post cards, Envelopes
- Yield – 2,000 Pages @ ISO 19752 5% Coverage
- Dimension (W*D*H) – 358 x 299 x 217 mm (14.1″ x 11.8″ x 8.5″)
- Weight – 5.5 Kg
- Compatible with Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, Various Linux OS including Red Hat, Caldera, Debian, Mandrake, Slackware, SuSE and Turbo Linux
The Samsung ML-1610 monochrome laser printer is available in India for Rs. 6,990 (plus taxes) with one year warranty. Visit www.samsung.com for more details.
- Samsung ML-2010 Black & White Laser Printer
- Xerox Phaser 3435 Black and White Laser Printer
- Lexmark Unveils C530DN Color Duplex Laser Printer
- Samsung SCX-4200 Laser Printer
- Free Network Card With Samsung CLP-510 Laser Printer
- Lexmark Unveils Lexmark X342n Monochrome Laser Printer
- Samsung Unveils CLP-300 Color Laser Printer
- HP Offering LaserJet P1007 Monochrome Laser Printer for Rs. 5,999
- HP LaserJet 5200 Printer