HCL has introduced its new ultraslim Leaptop C9504 notebook PC in India which is powered by Intel Centrino Mobile Technology and features dual-layer DVD writer.
Weighing under 2 kgs, the HCL leaptop C9504 notebook PC is powered by 1.66 GHz Intel Pentium M Processor 725 (2-MB Cache with 400 MHz FSB) and features 915GM chipset, 512 MB 400 MHz DDR RAM (expandable to upto 2-GB), 60 GB Serial-ATA 5400 rpm hard disk drive, and dual layer DVD Writer.
The HCL leaptop C9504 notebook PC sports 12.1 inch (30.7 cm) XGA TFT display offering maximum of 1024 x 768 pixels resolution using integrated graphic controller with shared memory and comes with built-in touch pad with 2 click buttons (Left & Right Click).
HCL C9504 Notebook PC offers following Ports
3 USB v2.0 ports
1 IEEE 1394 Port
1 RJ-11-Modem Port
1 RJ-45-LAN Port
1 VGA Port
1 External MIC Input
1 External AudioOut
HCL Leaptop C9504 Notebook PC Features
- Intel Pentium M Processor 725
- 2 MB Cache, 1.6 GHz, 400 MHz FSB
- 915GM Chipset
- 512 MB 400 MHz DDR RAM, expandable upto 2-GB
- 60 GB Hard Disk Drive
- Dual Layer DVD Writer
- 12.1 inch (30.7 cm) XGA TFT resolution (1024 x 768 pixels)
- Wireless LAN Intel Mini PCI Wireless LAN
- 86 Keys keyboard
- 4-in-1 Card Reader
- 3 USB Ports
- 10/100 Mbps On-Board Realtek RTL8100CL Ethernet
- 56 kbps v.92 modem
- Realtek ALC655 AUDIO CONTOLLER (Built-in AC 97 stero Sound with 3D Sound effect)
- Li-ion battery (6 cell) with 3 hrs. 30 min. life
- Linux preinstalled
- Weight – 2.0 Kgs
The new HCL leaptop C9504 notebook PC is available in India for Rs. 43,990/- (plus taxes) with one year warranty. Visit www.hclnotebooks.com for more details.