Epson has introduced in India its new Epson Stylus C79 color inkjet printer that features water-resistant, smudge-free and long-lasting printing capability and is claimed to be extremely resilient against fading making it the ideal for printing everything from school projects and photos, to small business documents.
Capable of printing upto 22 pages per minute (PPM) in black and white text and 12 PPM in full colour printouts, the new Epson Stylus C79 color inkjet printer offers upto 80 sheets papers input capacity. Its black cartridge is capable of printing upto 245 pages while color cartridge can output upto 380 pages in draft/fast mode.
In addition, the Epson Stylus C79 printer is equipped with individual black and composite color ink cartridges allowing the user to change only the colour that’s run out, instead of a single pack, thereby saving money.
Featuring Epson DURABrite Ultra ink which is smudge, water and fade resistant, the new Epson Stylus C79 color inkjet printer offers pigment ink for both black and colour cartridges capable of beautiful prints in all types of applications.
Epson cartridge technology employed in Epson Stylus C79 color inkjet printer enables users to easily view ink levels and works with the printer to ensure high print quality and trouble free printing.
The Epson Stylus C79 is equipped with Epson award winning micro-piezo print head technology along with Variable-Sized-Droplet printing technology enabling great print quality at resolutions of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi.
In addition, the new Epson Stylus C79 inkjet printer also sports a unique Epson’s Photo Enhance technology which is an automatic scene detection engine allowing users to get the best out of the photographs by its own. It identifies the components of photographs as containing people, faces or landscapes and adjusts the colour balances to produce the optimum output.
Epson’s PhotoEnhance technology ensures automatic fixing of common problems such as shadowed faces, ‘red eye’, backlit images and dull colouring are corrected, enabling every photographer to produce images to admire and share with family and friends.
The bounded Epson Creativity Suite with the C79 printer further enhances the ease of use offered by Epson with the newly launched range of Inkjet Printers. Users are given the ability to print, file and manage images with ease, and even print web pages without truncation and cropping.
Epson Stylus C79 Printer Features
- Inkjet color printer
- Output type Color
- Print speed (b&w) 22 ppm
- Print speed (color) 12 ppm
- Print speed (photo) 91 seconds ( 4×6 / 10×5 – borderless)
- Max resolution (b&w) 5760 x 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)
- Max resolution (color) 5760 x 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)
- Paper Feed Method – Friction feed
- Paper Input capacity – 80 sheets, A4 Plain paper
- Max document size (print) – A4, A5, A6, B5, letter, half letter, legal, 4R, 5R, envelope, 132 x 220mm
- Black ink cartridge – Approx. 245 pages
Color ink cartridge – Approx. 380 pages
- Interface – 2.0 (Full speed)
- Inout data buffer – 32 KB
- Compatible – Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 /XP/ XP, Mac OS 10.2 or later
- Dimensions – 435 x 219 x 165 mm (L x D x H )
- Weight – 2.8 kgs
You can download free software and drivers for EPSON Stylus C79 Series printer.
The new Epson Stylus C79 color inkjet printer is availabe across India for Rs. 4,299/- (plus taxes) with one year warranty. Visit www.epson.co.in for more details.
- Epson Stylus C58 Color Inkjet Printer
- Epson Stylus CX2800 Color Inkjet Printer-Scanner-Copier
- Epson Stylus Photo R390 Printer
- Epson Launches Entry-Level Stylus TX121 and TX220 All-in-One Inkjet Printers in India
- Epson Stylus Photo TX700W Printer launched
- HP Unveils LaserJet 2600n Color Laser Printer
- Epson Unveils PictureMate PM210 For Photographic Printing
- Brother DCP-115C Color Inkjet Printer-Fax-Copier
- HP Deskjet F380 All-In-One Inkjet Printer