Intex Technologies (India) has announced 012CD notebook PC powered by 1.6 GHz Pentium M processor and having 12.1 inch screen which is targetted at traveller and student community.
The Intex 012CD notebook PC is powered by 1.6 GHz speed Intel Pentium M Processor 730 with 2MB L-2 cache, 533 MHz FSB and Intel 915 GM Chipset and it features 512 MB DDR-II 533 MHz RAM (expandable to 1-GB), 80-GB ATA 66 /100 hard disk and a DVD-RW combo optical drive.
Weighing about 1.9 kgs, the Intex 012CD notebook PC has 12.1-inch XGA TFT LCD display capable of displaying 1280 x 800 pixel resolution with Castle Rock GFX in CLE 266 Graphic card.
The new ultraslim Intex 012CD notebook PC also includes a 4-in-1 memory card reader which supports MMC/ SD / MS / MS Pro along with a 10/100 Ethernet LAN adapter and an internal 56 kbps modem, infrared wireless connection and a Kensington Lock hole.
Sanjay Kumar, product manager-PC, Intex Technologies (India) Ltd., said, “Intex’s notebook expansion is aimed to carve out a substantial share in the booming notebook segment. The market has witnessed 168 per cent growth in unit terms in 2005-06.”
Other features of the Intex 012CD notebook PC includes 3 USB 2.0 ports, parallel and serial port for gaming and multimedia devices, S-Video TV out, infrared connection and 4 Cell Li-ion battery pack with longer life.
I/O ports on Intex 012CD Notebook PC
- 3 USB 2.0 ports
– Audio line out
– PS/2 Connector
– Serial Port
– Parallel Port
– VGA out port
– S-Video TV out
Intex Challenger 012CD Notebook PC Features
- Intel Pentium M Processor 730, 1.6 GHz speed
- 2MB L-2 Cashe, 533 MHz FSB
- Intel 915 GM Chipset
- 512 MB DDR-2, 533 MHz (Expandable to 1-GB)
- 80-GB ATA 66/100 hard drive
- DVD/CD-RW Combo optical drive
- 12.1-inch XGA TFT LCD Display, 1280 x 800 pixels
- Castle Rock GFX in CLE 266 Graphic Interface
- Integrated 10/100 LAN port
- Integrated MDC V.90 56Kbps FAX/Modem
- 3 USB v2.0 ports
- 4-in-1 card reader support (MMC/ SD / MS / MS Pro)
- Built-in two high quality stereo speakers
- Synaptics touchpad with 2 buttons
- Infrared connection
- PCMCIA II slot
- 4 Cell Li-ion Battery Pack
- Linux with limited functionality
- Size – 315mm(W) x 255mm (D) x 35.5 mm(H)
- Weight – 1.9 Kg
The new Intex 012CD notebook PC is available across India for around Rs 44,000/- (without local taxes) and comes with one year warranty. Visit www.intextechnologies.com for more details.