Lenovo recently announced its new Thinkpad R52 (1858NQ7) notebook PC in India which is powered by 1.7 GHz Intel Pentium M Processor 740 and sports a unique Client Security Solution technology.
The Lenovo Thinkpad R52 (1858NQ7) notebook PC is powered by Intel Pentium M processor 740 (1.73 GHz, 2-MB L2 cache) and it features 256-MB DDR2 (533 Mhz) SDRAM, 40-GB hard drive SATA, 5400rpm, DVD/CD-RW Combo drive, integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900 (max. 128-MB VRAM) graphic chipset and 15 inch SXGA+ TFT Active matrix TFT (1,024 x 768 resolution, 16.7 million colors) color display.
For wireless connectivity, Lenovo Thinkpad R52 (1858NQ7) notebook PC has integrated Intel Pro Wireless network connection 802.11b/g, Bluetooth 2.0 and has 10/100 Ethernet LAN interface, 56 kbps modem and 2 USB 2.0 for wired connections.
The ThinkVantage software boundled with the Lenovo Thinkpad R52 (1858NQ7) notebook PC simplifies security, backup, rescue and recovery as well as software and driver updates into one integrated interface. Another utility viz ‘Ultimaco SafeGuard PrivateDisk’ allows creation of a private partition which is not only password protected, but can be encrypted in such a manner that should the password be cracked, the data will not be readable except in another ThinkPad R52 notebook PC.
Lenovo Thinkpad R52 (1858NQ7) notebook PC is powered by a 6-cell lithium ion 4400 mAh Battery gives upto 4 hours of extended battery life which facilitates long business presentations and playing full leagth DVD movies.
Weighing about 2.48 kgs without battery, the Lenovo Thinkpad R52 (1858NQ7) notebook PC is light and quite portable at 12.4 in x 10.2 in x 1.5 in in size.
I/O ports on Thinkpad R52 (1858NQ7) notebook PC
- 1 x audio – line-out/headphones – mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x microphone – input – mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x docking / port replicator
- 1 x infrared – IrDA
- 2 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 – 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x parallel – IEEE 1284 (EPP/ECP) – 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25)
- 1 x display / video – VGA – 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x display / video – S-video output – 4 pin mini-DIN
- 1 x modem – phone line – RJ-11
- 1 x network – Ethernet 10/100 – RJ-45
- 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire) – 4 pin FireWire
Lenovo R52 (1858NQ7) Thinkpad Notebook Features
- Intel Pentium M processor 740 (1.73 GHz, 2-MB L2 cache)
- 256-MB DDR2 (533 Mhz) SDRAM
- 40-GB hard drive SATA, 5400rpm
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900 (max. 128-MB VRAM)
- 15 inch SXGA+ TFT Active matrix TFT – 1,024 x 768 resolution, 24 Bit (16.7 Million colors)
- DVD/CD-RW Combo optical drive
- Intel ProWireless Netwok connection Wireless LAN 802.11b, 802.11g
- Express Card Slot
- 3-in-1 card reader
- Ports: 3 x USB2.0; FireWire; RJ45 (LAN); RJ11 (modem); VGA-out; S-video out
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet Card
- 56K data/fax Modem
- 1 x Type II PC Card slot; 1 x ExpressCard slot
- Stereo speakers, wireless LAN antenna, ThinkLight, Bluetooth 2.0 antenna
- Touchpad and trackpoint
- 6-cell lithium ion 4400 mAh Battery, 3.8 hours backup
- Dimensions 12.4 in x 10.2 in x 1.5 in
- Weight w/battery 2.48 kg
Lenovo R52 (1858NQ7) Thinkpad notebook PC is available in India at Rs. 48,875/- (without local taxes) which includes one year customer carry-in gobal warranty. Visit www.lenovo.com/in for more details.
- Lenovo Thinkpad R60 (9458A18) Notebook PC
- Lenovo ThinkPad R60 Notebook PC
- Lenovo Z60m Thinkpad Widescreen Notebook PC
- Lenovo Thinkpad Z61 Series Notebook PC
- Lenovo ThinkPad R61 Notebook PC
- Lenovo ThinkPad R61i Notebook PC
- Lenovo ThinkPad X60s Notebook PC
- Lenovo 3000 C100 Notebook PC
- Lenovo 3000 Y100 Widescreen Notebook PC