HP has launched a new color laser printer, LaserJet 2600n, in India which is affordable, easy-to-use, network-ready printer capable of printing up up to 8 pages per minutes in color as well as best quality black and white mode.
HP claims that the new HP LaserJet 2600n color laser printer is ideal for SOHO users wanting to move up from inkjet quality printers to a high quality laser printer, as well as anyone who has a personal printer in office to augment the network printer down the hall.
The new LaserJet 2600n color laser printer has effective resolution of 600×600 dpi for both color or black and white printing with maximum printing speed of 8 ppc and it can be connected to a PC/Mac computer via a USB 2.0 cable or a LAN network using its built-in Ethernet connection port.
The LaserJet 2600n color laser printer uses a pairs advanced color imaging technologies with innovative print cartridge design – HP ImageREt 2400 technology ensures exceptional-quality color printing, while HP’s Smart printing technology monitors and makes automatic adjustments to the cartridges to ensure consistent quality throughout cartridge life which together result is brilliant, professional-quality color every time you print.
HP Laserjet 2600n Color Laser Printer Features
- Color Laser Printer
- Printing speed black -Up to 8 ppm
- Printing speed color – Up to 9 ppm
- Print quality, black – Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print quality, color – Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Monthly volume – Up to 35000 pages
- 16-MB internal Memory
- Connectivity – 1 USB 2.0, 1 Ethernet 10/100
- Paper Sizes – Letter, legal
- Input capacity, max. – Up to 500 sheets
- Output capacity, max. – Up to 125 sheets
- Media sizes – Letter, legal, executive, No. 10 envelopes, Monarch envelopes
- Dimensions (w x d x h) – 16.02 x 17.83 x 14.6 in
- Weight – 16.2 kgs
The HP Laserjet 2600n color laser printer is available in India at the price of Rs. 19,999/- (plus taxes) with one year standard carry-in warranty.