BenQ has announced the launch of MP770 portable digital LCD projector in India which company claims is a true colour projection specialist and is the ideal unit for open environments such as classrooms and conference rooms.
Complete with proprietary Senseye colour enhancement and BrilliantColor projection technology, the BenQ MP770 LCD projector features include: a maximum resolution of 1024×768, a contrast ratio of 2000:1, 3200 ANSI Lumen brightness and 16.7 million colour palette.
The BenQ MP770 portable digital projector also sports a unique BenQï¿½s whisper-quiet design which effectively reduces audible noise to a low 28dB in order not to interrupt the presentation while a high 3200 ANSI lumens, the BenQ MP770 is able to deliver quality image presentation in bright environment such as outdoor or indoor large location, providing an enhanced image quality.
The BenQ MP770 LCD projector has several input options:
- Standard analogue RGB
- Composite video and S-Video
- Standard stereo mini jack for audio
The MP770 portable LCD projector also has several preset modes, such as – Gaming mode, Photo mode, Cinema mode and Presentation mode – for enhanced video output. The BenQ MP770 digital LCD projector is also compatible with HDTV and can also be accessed wirelessly.
BenQ MP770 portable projector features a lamp life of 4000 hours, which can lasts for up to 2 years and an extra-fine dust filter that traps microscopic debris before it enters the inside of the projector. Besides the new MP770 portable digital projector also has a password protection function which prevents unauthorized use of the projector.
Weighing only 2.72 kg, the BenQ MP770 portable digital projector comes equipped with BenQï¿½s proprietary Golden Ratio Color Wheel technology and Texas Instrumentsï¿½ Brilliant Color technology to ensure great color performance.
BenQ MP770 projector features
- Brightness – 3200 ANSI
- Contrast – 2000:1
- Audible Noise – 31.0 dB
- Eco-Mode – 28.0 dB
- H-Sync Range: 31.0 – 82.0kHz
- V-Sync Range: 48 – 85Hz
- Compatible with HDTV – 720p, 1080i, 576p
Native: 1024×768 Pixels
Maximum: 1280×1024 Pixels
Aspect Ratio: 4:3 (XGA)
- 2.0W Mono Speakers
- 285 Watts Max Power consumption
- Weight – 3.0 kg
- Size (cm) (HxWxD) – 9.4 x 29.1 x 23.4
BenQ MP770 portable digital projector retails in India at Rs 1,80,000. Visit www.benq.co.in for more details.
- BenQ MX660, MS614, MS510, MX511, MX613ST & MS612ST – 3D Ready Projector Launched in India
- BenQ MX880UST 3D Ready Ultra-Short-Throw DLP Projector Launched in India
- BenQ CP270 Mobile Digital Projector Announced; Weighs only 1.5 Kgs
- BenQ SP890 Auditorium Projector Launched; Offers full 1080p HD Support
- BenQ Joybee GP1 Mini LED Pocket Projector Launched in India; Features Integrated USB Drive
- Panasonic Lauches World’s Lightest LCD Projector – PT-P1SD
- BenQ MP780 ST Short-throw WXGA PointDraw DLP Projector Launched in India
- Portronics Unveils iLume – a Powerful LED Illuminated Projector
- AAXA Introduces L1 v2 Laser Pico – Laser Powered Pocket Projector