Gigabyte Technology India has unveiled five new “S” series of motherboards, GA-945P-S3, GA-945PL-S3, GA-945G-S3 and GA-945GM-S2 for new Intel Core 2 Duo range of processors with innovative features.
All of these new “S” series motherboards enpowers the regular PC users the ability to enjoy more digital home entertainment, enhanced productive computing and more of the latest games.
All four new Gigabyte 945 S-series motherboards feature a number of innovative technologies such as enhanced speed, smart and safe computing for desktop environment that provide maximum system performance and enhanced stability.
Gigabyte Speed provides intelligent over-clocking with a wide range of frequency tuning for CPU/MEMORY/PCI-E bus speed and over-voltage with flexible voltage setting for CPU/ Memory/PCI-E/Chipset.
All four new Gigabyte 945 S-series motherbards features a complete range of performance tuning tools, such as C.I.A.2, R.G.B, and the EasyTune 5 over-clocking software from Gigbyte.
Gigabyte Smart features make hardware driver management much easier and user-friendly with proprietary software including Xpress Install, Download Center, @BIOS, Q-Flash, Boot menu, and Smart Fan.
All four Gigabyte 945 S-series motherboards are equipped with; excellent hardware design, reinforced BIOS protection through Gigabyte Virtual Dual BIOS Technology and BIOS Setting Recovery Technology.
Gigabyte’s unique system software such as Xpress Recovery 2, PC Health Monitor, HDD S.M.A.R.T., and C.O.M. further cements the stability and reliability of desktop PCs build using these new “S” series motherboards technology.
- Gigabyte Unveils G1-Killer Gaming Series Motherboards
- Gigabyte Launches GA-M51GM-S2G And GA-M59SLI-S5 Motherboards
- ASUS P8P67 and P8H67 Series Motherboards Launched in India
- GIGABYTE USB 3.0 Motherboards Now Support USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP)
- GIGABYTE Motherboard becomes the first with validated 7.032 GHz CPU Clock World Record on Ivy Bridge
- Gigabyte Thin Mini-ATX Series Motherboards Announced
- Gigabyte GA-EG31M-S2 Motherboard Launched
- Intel 865 Dual Core Series Motherboards Launched By Gigabyte
- ATI Launches Crossfire Xpress 3200 and Radeon Xpress 1100 Chipsets For AMD Socket AM2