Logitech has announced its new R-20 sterio speakers which features two satellites and one subwoofer.
The total power output of the Logitech R-20 speakers is 12 Watts RMS. While each satellite power output is 3 watts RMS, the subwoofer output is 6 watts RMS. The total peak power is 20 watts and the frequency response varies from 40Hz to 20 kHz. The signal-to-noise ratio of the speakers is more than 70dB.
The satellites of the new Logitech R-20 speakers are heavily shielded to enable interference-free usage near a PC monitor and ported wood subwoofer, according to company, displaces more air to render much deeper bass audio experience.
The Logitech R-20 speakers are “plug and play” enabled which allows easy connection to PCs, CD and MP3 players. Besides, volume control and a headphone jack have been provided to enable private listening. The speakers optimise sound via high excursion drivers.
Moninder Jain, director, South Asia, Logitech, at media briefing said “The Logitech R-20 Speakers’ design is a great buy for a home user. The sound is crisp, clear and the range is great The plug and play feature of the speakers, which allows connection to the PC, CD- and MP3 players, makes it an ideal product for movie lovers and gamers.”.
The Logitech R 20 sterio speakers are available in India at the price of Rs. 2,295 with a 1-year warranty.
- Logitech Launches Z623 THX Certified Speaker System
- Logitech Introduces Z506 Surround 5.1 Speaker System
- Genius SW-G2.1 1250 2.1 Speakers Launched in India
- Genius Launches SW-2.1 360 3-Piece Speaker System for Rs. 1,250
- Logitech Wireless Speaker Z515 and Logitech USB Laptop Speaker Z305 Launched
- Logitech Z205 Laptop Speaker Launched
- Logitech N700 Speaker Lapdesk All-in-One Laptop Accessory @ Rs. 4,495
- Logitech G700 Wireless Gaming Mouse Launched
- Logitech F540 Wireless Headset For PS3 and Xbox 360 Launched; Offers Voice Chat & Game Audio