Gigabyte Technology India has unveiled two new “S” series of motherboards – GA-M51GM-S2G and GA-M59SLI-S5 – designed for the AMD socket AM2 platform with innovative new features.
Both the new “S” series motherboards supports the new generation of AMD AM2 processors and are equipped with the high-frequency dual channel DDR2 800MHz memory, providing reliable and user-friendly platforms for high performance personal computing.
The new Gigabyte GA-M51GM-S2G, is an RoHS compliant motherboard is capable of supporting the AMD Athlon 64/Sempron socket AM2 platform and it incorporates unique features, such as :
- Dual Channel DDR2 800 memory architecture
- Integrated NVIDIA CineFX 3.0 Graphics Engine
- NVIDIA SATA 3Gb/s and RAID 0,1,0+1,5 function
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet solution with NVIDIA TCP/IP Acceleration technology;
- Integrated IEEE1394 FireWire interface
- Eight channel high definition audio
The Gigabyte GA-M59SLI-S5 motherboard, is designed to supports the AMD Athlon 64 FX/Athlon 64 X2 socket AM2 platform offering features, such as:
- High performance Dual Channel DDR2 800 memory
- NVIDIA SLI technology at two full-bandwidth PCI Express X16 interface
- Optimised Dual Gigabit Ethernet solution with Teaming and failover, and integrated T.I. IEEE1394 FireWire interface
- 8-channel high definition audio with DTS and Dolby
- NVIDIA LinkBoost (25 per cent faster clock speeds when optimised for NVIDIA nForce and NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards and memory are detected)
- Serial ATA (SATA) 3Gb/s with dual eSATA II interface
- Incorporates GIGABYTE patent Dual BIOS Plus technology
The new Gigabyte GA-M51GM-S2G and GA-M59SLI-S5 motherboards are available in India at the price of Rs. 5,990 and Rs. 14,990 respectively, which includes a extended 3-year warranty.