mobiBLU UltraSlim-2 is new digital MP3, photo (JPEG) and Video player will soon be available in India that comes in choice of 1, 2, and 4-GB flash memory and packs a 1.5-inch OLED color screen with laser-etched control panel.
The new mobiBLU US2 (UltraSlim-2), seems to be positioned in direct competition to the iPod Nano and is infact few mm slimmer than iPod Nano MP3 player at about 1-cm. Like the RAZR, the control panel in this gadget is laser-etched with the body made of plastic and polished aluminum.
Measuring just 80 mm x 40 mm x 7 mm (height x width x thickness) the mobiBLU US2 features a 1.5-inch OLED colour screen, audio playing (including Layer 1/2/2.5 MP3/WMA/OGG/ASF music file formats), MPEG4 video support, JPEG photo files display, recording and SRS WoW audio processing.
Like iPod nano, the mobiBLU UltraSlim-2 comes in 1, 2 and 4-GB storage capacity (flash memory) variations.
mobiBLU UltraSlim-2 features
- MP3, Photo and Video Player
- Supported File Formats -MP3:8~320kbps, VBR, WMA : 32-192kbps, OGG:Q~1~Q10, WAV, JPG, Movie Clip (PIX)
- 1.5-inch OLED color screen
- MPEG4 video support
- JPEG image display support
- 1-cm thick
- Laser-etched control panel
- Choice of 1, 2, and 4-GB Flash memory storage
- USB 2.0 interface
- SRS WoW audio processing
- 80 mm x 40 mm x 7 mm (height x width x thickness)
mobiBLU UltraSlim-2 MP3 player is expected to be widely available in India, towards the end of July 2006. Visit www.mobiblu.com for more details.
- mobiBLU DHH-200 Portable MP3, Photo And Video Player
- LG Lauches 8GB MFJM53 HDD MP3 Player
- Apple Introduces Redesigned iPod Nano; Offers Multi-Touch User Interface
- Philips GoGear Portable MP3 Player
- Samsung T9 MP3 Player
- Transcend T.Sonic 610 MP3 Player
- Samsung YP-D1 MP3 Player Cum Digital Camera
- Mitashi MPL 1003 Portable MP3 Player
- Samsung K5 MP3 Player