Targeted at the entry level Indian users, especially the youth, the Nokia 2300 mobile phone is available in two colors, viz. pink and grey. The Nokia 2300 offers some great audio features – like an FM radio, built-in polyphonic ringing tones, and a built-in handsfree speaker
The screen of Nokia 2300 itself is monochrome, but it can display several text lines, and the screen’s backlight color is light blue, steel (pastel blue). The Nokia 2300 mobile phone sports a number of different color covers available and two different keypads that can all be mixed and matched to create a number of different styles.
Nokia 2300 features keymat which has a 4-way scroll, enabling easy and fast access to messaging and gaming functions. New SMS features in Nokia 2300 can make text messaging more spam free by geting rid of unwanted messages with its SMS filter. Nokia 2300 also sports SMS counter and call timer to help keep cost in check.
The Nokia 2300 mobile phone has pretty slim size of 107x46x21 mm, and is very light weight with about 92 grams. The phone comes with Li-Ion 850mAh battery which provides up to 400 hours of stand time and up to 5 hours of talk time. Nokia 2300 takes about 2 hours for full charge.
Nokia 2300 Mobile Phone Features
- Dualband GSM 900/1800
- FM radio and antenna headset
- Monochrome display (96 x 65 pixel resolution)
- Dual-piece mono headset included, acts as radio antenna
- Internal handsfree (IHF) speaker
- Hardtop keymat with back-painted window lens
- Changeable Nokia Xpress-on covers
- Changeable keymat
- Polyphonic ringing tones (built-in)
- Ringtone composer
- Ringing tones selectable for SMS alert, alarm clock, and reminder alert
- Calculator with improved ease-of-use
- Radio as alarm clock
- Call timer
- SMS counter
- Junk SMS and call screening
- 3 built-in games (Snake II, Space Impact+, and Opposite)
- Dimensions: 107mm x 46mm x 20mm
- Weight: 92 grams
- 850mAh battery with 4.5 hours of talktime, 400 of standby time
Nokia 2300 mobile phone cost Rs. 3,250/- with one year warranty and is freely available across India.