LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. has recently launched its new CDMA mobile phone, the LG RD 6330 moviefone, which features spontaneous video recording.
The new LG RD 6330 CDMA mobile phone comes with a VGA camera having 640X480 pixel resolution for still and video shooting with 4X digital zoom and built-in flash. The handset also features a 128×128-pixels colour display.
LG RD 6330 mobile phone sports many functions such as a voice-recorder, answering machine, voice dialling, 2,000 memory phonebook and scheduler.
The new LG’s CDMA mobile phone handset boasts of 2.5 hours of talk-time and 150 hours of standby time. The LG RD 6330 supports use of Hindi in SMS and also includes an appropriate dictionary. The phone allows high speed internet access via Reliance wireless network and is already available at all Reliance outlets.
The LG RD 6330 mobile phone has a storage capacity for 24 MMS and 120 SMS. It has a call reject SMS whereby if the phone rings when the user is busy in a meeting, just one touch will send an SMS to the caller with a pre-loaded message.
”LG wishes to broad-base the camera and video recorder mobile experience to the mass mobile market. The phone is available with Reliance India Mobile,” LG CDMA Mobiles country head TK Baek said.
LG RD 6330 CDMA Phone Features
- CDMA connectivity
- VGA (640X480) camera with flash and video capabilities
- 65000 color display
- Talk time – 2.5 hours. Standby time 150 hours
- Support for Hindi in SMS with dictionary
- 120 SMS storage space. English and Hindi SMS support
- MMS storage space – 24 MMS
- 2000 entry dynamic phone book memory aling with the sound and picture caller ID option
- 32 polyphonic midi sound, 17 built-in ringtones and upto 50 R-World downloadable ringtones
- Unique Call Reject SMS
LG RD 6330 CDMA mobile phone is available for Rs. 5,500/- from Reliance India Mobile at all the Reliance Web Worlds, Web World Expresses and Reliance outlets.