Nokia has launched today their new entry level GSM mobile phone handset, Nokia 1110i targeted at the first-time-users looking for simple, intutive and cheap mobile phone without heavy features.
New Nokia 1110i design and functionality has been kept very simple and easy which includes ease-of-use, reliability, affordability and the intuitive user interface allowing easy adaptation by first-time-users. Its black and white user interface makes full use of graphical icons and large font sizes.
The Nokia 1110i also has few new cost management features, which includes a support for the ‘Nokia Prepaid Tracker’ to help user monitor their mobile phone usage, and other technological features which reduce the total cost of mobile ownership to the mobile phone users.
Weighing just about 80 grams, the new entry level Nokia 1110i mobile phone has a sturdy battery enabling talk time of up to over 5 hours and a standby time of up to 15 days in normal conditions.
Nokia 1110i will hit Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia markets the third quarter of 2006 and would sell for Rs. 2,600/- (plus taxes).
- Nokia 2610 Entry Level Mobile Phone
- Nokia 2300 Mobile Phone For Entry-Level Indian Consumers
- Nokia C1-00 Dual SIM Entry-Level Mobile Phone Launched
- Nokia C1-01 Mobile Phone Launched in India, Offers 11 Hrs Talk Time
- Nokia 1650 Digital Radio Phone
- Nokia C1-02 Single SIM Mobile Phone launched
- Nokia C1-01 Mobile Phone Launched, Offers 11 Hrs Talk Time
- Nokia C1-02 Single SIM Mobile Phone launched in India for Rs. 2,394
- Samsung Guru100 Entry-Level Mobile Phone