Hewlett Packard India, today launched, its global brand of premium HP Pavilion notebook PC, the HP Pavilion DV2025TU, featuring Intel Centrino Due Mobile Technology, and is equipped with HP’s Imprint Finish Technology.
HP claims that the new molding and imprint technique used for designing HP Pavilion DV2025TU notebook PC had been created after conducting through market research in three continents to understand personal design preferences for diverse user groups.
HP’s Imprint finish incorporates an advanced molding technique produced using Nissha Film Products.
HP Pavilion DV2025TU notebook is also the very first notebook PC to features ‘capacitive’ touch technology for accessing the audio, launch buttons, and volume controls. By just touching, tapping or swiping these backlit media launch buttons in a very similar manner as on a touch pad, user can have direct access to entertainment objects.
DV2025TU Notebook comes with HP QuickPlay 2.1 application which allows users to watch DVD movies, listen to music and browse pictures without booting up and users can easily switch between movies, music and pictures with a slick, widescreen interface in the HP QuickPlay 2.1 application or with the dedicated media buttons
HP Pavilion DV2025TU notebook PC comes with an integrated 1.3 megapixel high-res webcam for still camera and two omni-directional microphones, integrated into the sleek, hands-free design. The new notebook PC has the crisp and clear 14.1-inch, high-definition BrightView wide-screen LCD display.
“HP recognizes and values the aspirations of the consumers today. We realize that notebooks have today carved a presence even in the personal lifestyle of the consumers. As the notebooks increasingly become an integral part of their lives, the consumers identify more and more with their notebooks. The notebook becomes an extension and reflection of their selves,” Rajiev Grover, Country Category Manager, Consumer Portables, HP India, said
“The new design and style of the dv2025TU notebook will definitely enhance the customer experience by integrating the consumer’s productive needs with his lifestyle. With the launch of these next generation notebooks, we will consolidate and enhance our leadership position in the market,” he added.
HP Pavilion DV2025TU features:
- Intel Centrino Duo mobile technology
- NVIDIA GeForce Go 7200 discrete graphics with Intel
- HP QuickPlay Direct, to access DVDs and music without booting up
- ExpressCard Remote Control (control various applications from a distance of up to 10 feet),
- Capacitive touch technology for accessing the audio, launch buttons, and volume controls
- 14.1″ BrightView widescreen with high color gamut technology,
- Super Multi Lightscribe DVD-Writer,
- Integrated wireless support for 802.11 a/b/g Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth enabled
- 5-in-1 media card reader on select models
- Up to 3 USB 2.0 ports on select models
- Up to 120GB on select models
- ExpressCard/54 Slot
- 6-cell standard and 12-cell battery available for additional battery life
- Altec-Lansing speakers
The HP Pavilion DV2025TU notebooks is priced at Rs. 52,500 onwards and is vailable across the country.