Samsung SGH-X700 is a tri-band high-end GSM clamshell phone from Samsung, featuring large 176 x 220 pixel 262k color TFT screen which is a renewed variant of the Samsung D500 mobile phone.
Key features of this new Samsung SGH-X700 mobile phone include stereo Bluetooth, stereo FM radio, stereo speakers, a memory card slot, and a 1.3 megapixel camera that supports video recording and playback.
In addition, the mobile phone also include speakerphone, EDGE high-speed data connectivity, built-in MP3 music player, bluetooth connectivity, a microSD expansion slot, 35MB of internal memory and integrated email client (SMTP/POP3).
Samsung SGH-X700 mobile phone also offers Bluetooth 1.2 which work well with any new or old Bluetooth headsets. The SGH-X700 mobile phone also has support for USB connectivity to PC or laptop using cable which is provided along with the PC software as a neat package. Phone supports EGPRS (EDGE) Class 10 as well.
Samsung SGH-X700 Specifications
- Tri-band – GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
- Weight 95 grams (3.35 oz )
- Dimensions 4.25″ x 1.73″ x 0.75″ (108 x 44 x 19 mm)
- Form Factor Bar
- Internal Antenna
- Battery Life Talk: 7.40 hours (444 minutes)
Standby: 450 hours (18.8 days)
Battery Type LiIon – 800 mAh
- Display Type – LCD (Color TFT/TFD)
- Colors: 262,144 (18-bit)
- Screen Size: 176 x 220 pixels
- 35 MB built-in, flash shared memory
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP, DUN, OPP, FTP, BPP, A2DP, AVRC version 1.2
- MP3 Player – Supported Formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, AAC+
- 1.3 Megamixle camera with video recording
- GPRS/EDGE (EGPRS) connectivity
- FM Radio Tuner
- Sterio Speakers
- Phonebook memory for 1000 numbers, for one name you can enter up to 5 numbers and e-mail address, a note. To a name you can assign own call melody, a photo
- Up to 200 SMS in the phone’s memory
- 35 MB for photos, pictures, pictures
- 4 MB for Java applications
- Expansion slot for memory cards TransFlash
- Up to 200 SMS
- MMS are limited to 295 KB
- WAP 2.0
- integrated email client (SMTP/POP3)
- Synchronization with PC using a cable, bluetooth
Samsung SGH-700 mobile phone comes with standard Li-ion 800mAh battery which gives around 5-6 hrs of talk-time on normal optimum usage.
Use of MP3 player and FM Radio do drain battery very fast which might take upto one and half hours of charging for full charge.
With MIDP 2.0 support, the SGH-X700 mobile phone can be used for playing the latest 3D games as well.
The new Samsung SGH-X700 is available across India at Rs. 12,500 which includes one year warranty and a free 64 MB memory card.