Asus, the motherboard major has introduced, J206, a mobile phone which features full portable music playback including MP3/AAC/WAV music file format support.
Asus J206 is capable of 12 hours of playback time, has 60 MB of internal memory, and a microSD slot which allows up to 2 GB memory expansion for more music on the phone.
The Asus J206 seems to be so heavily inspired by iPod design that it has the iPod click-wheel interface almost copied, right down to the icons and placement.
The sensor under the touch pad detect heat from your hand and then the phone will determine the action. This type of the design is nice since it give you all the music player control you need. Plus it enables scrolling the music playlist simply by moving hand on the touch pad.
Asus J206 is of just about same size as that of Nokia N91 music phone and has slider phone design. With USB connectivity and a headphone jack built right in. Bundled with the phone is “Music Manager”, an iTunes like music syncing program, it looks like clear substitute of expensive iPod.
- Apple Introduces Redesigned iPod Nano; Offers Multi-Touch User Interface
- Apple Introduces New iPod Touch Featuring Apple’s Retina Display & Two Cameras
- Apple Launches Redesigned iPod Shuffle Features New VoiceOver Button
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster Launches iBeats In-Ear Ultra Durable Headphones; Especially Designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod
- ASUS Launches ENGTS450 DIRECTCU Series Graphics Cards in India For Gaming Enthusiasts
- Genius Launched Traveler 9005BT 4-D Turbo Scroll Bluetooth Mouse
- JVC Launches JVC HA-FR50 Marshmallow Inner Ear Headphones For iPod, iPhone and iPad
- ASUS India Announces W3J Notebook
- ASUS Offers World’s Fastest @ 2333 MHz Triple Channel Memory Chip on P6X58D Premium Motherboard