Samsung India has launched launched India’s first wide-screen CDMA mobile phone handset ‘Wideo’, packed with lots of multimedia features and options with a special Tata Indicom package made available exclusively for Tata Indicom customers
The new Samsung Wideo features include:
- 262K TFT horizontal swivel screen
- 1-mega pixel rotating camcorder with up to two hours of video recording
- Dual stereo speakers
- 3D gaming
- Advance MP3 player with Juke box
- Speaker phone
- Pen drive memory with 45MB storage space.
- Video Streaming
- 72 polyphonic / MP3 ring tones
- TV/DVD remote control
- Hindi SMS
- 11 MB memory for Games, phonebook etc.
- Free accessories : Standard 1000 mAh battery, Extended 1300 mAh battery, Cradle battery charger, Stereo Headset, Leather carry pouch & Travel Charger
”Samsung Wideo has been designed to provide multimedia experience to the users. The phone offers 262K TFT horizontal swivel screen, 1 mega pixel rotating Camcoder with upto two hours of video recording, dual stereo speakers, 3D Gaming, MP3 player, speaker phone and a pen drive memory with 45 MB storage space,” Samsung India VP and head Hyunbai Kim said.
The Samsung Wideo CDMA handset also supports multimedia communications with multimedia messaging with capability to send and receive video clips. Wideo allows access to exciting 3D game downloads, MP3 tune downloads, video-audio streaming and a host of other value-added services on Tata Zone. Wideo has an in-built modem for high speed Internet access of up to 144 kbps.
The Samsung Wideo comes bundled with free accessories including a longer lasting extended battery in addition to regular one, a cradle battery charger for independent battery charging, a stereo headset, a leather carry pouch and a data cable.
The device, along with Tata Indicom’s 60X365 offer, is priced at Rs 21,999 and is available across India in silver colour.
Samsung has also hosted a specially focused website for Wideo.